News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

I am now running for Mexico.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 20, 2013, 03:19:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

Amigos, let me take a moment and call for an end to the bloodshed.

While the ISSUE of our new Mexico seems DECIDED, we have yet to see any PROOF of EITHER candidates SOMBRERO.

El 2/5'sths WILL NOT!! let this matter rest until the true Mexico DISPLAYS!the Sombrero and Maracas of rulership. The FACT that EOC has SMASHED the ceremonial piñata counts for NOTHING!!

We can promise NOTHING!! other than PISSING!! and moaning throughout the entire reign of the CURRENT "Mexico" until the next appears and do it to them too!!

VIVE!! LA! REVOLUCION !!

El 2/5'sths!!!

!
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

I see that our new Mexico wants to destroy the very fabric of our nation, by assimilating us into his lesser, unfurnished culture.  Obviously, this cannot be allowed.  I am calling on Good Americans™ everywhere to prevent this.  If you see Mexico or any of its creatures, call your local police or Department of Homeland Security Community Center immediately.  Do not attempt to apprehend or interfere with Mexico, as he is known to carry vicious weaponry on his person (rakes, wrenches, et al).

If you get any Mexico on your person, decontaminate thoroughly by scrubbing the effected area with Miller High Life, and refrain from having sexual intercourse until you've seen your doctor, to avoid anchor baby syndrome.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on February 21, 2013, 09:25:40 PM
Amigos, let me take a moment and call for an end to the bloodshed.

While the ISSUE of our new Mexico seems DECIDED, we have yet to see any PROOF of EITHER candidates SOMBRERO.

I have released the short form of my sombrero.

And that derby is all you need to see.

The Good Reverend Roger

I'd also like to point out that our new Mexico still hasn't delivered the second half of the joke.

Eater of Clowns

Project Infinite Mexico FAQ (cont'd)

5.  How do I be Mexico?

To be Mexico is simple.  For a nominal fee you agree to be Mexico.  You may then collect that fee1 from others that they may become Mexico.

1With appropriate payment to the elected2 Mexico.
2Elections for Mexico are indefinitely suspended due to worldwide data collection issues.

6.  Why have you not released proof of your SOMBRERO?

Proof of my SOMBRERO is not the issue.  The issue here is we have enough SOMBRERO for everyone to be Mexico.  Project Infinite Mexico has a detailed plan to sustainably distribute SOMBRERO to all of Mexico.

6a.  Can we see the plan?

No.

6b.  What about the Maracas?

The Maracas are here.  And they're bitchin'.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Gee, Mexico, that sounds like a GREAT PLAN. Really. But I have several concerns I have not seen addressed in your very pretty FAQ. Namely:

1. What about Tucson, Portland, and Providence? How will they respond to everyone becoming Mexico?

2. And in the event of a tequila shortage, who will eat the worm?

3. Are crocheted or felted sombreros sufficient vehicles of Mexiconess?
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Freeky

Mr. Mexico, What are you going to do about the impending Zombiepocalypse?

Eater of Clowns

These are fantastic questions!

Thank you for these questions.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

How will Mexico being everywhere function at the same time that everywhere is Tucson? Does that mean that Tucson is now part of Mexico? Or that Mexico is now part of Tucson? Will there be a vote?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on February 21, 2013, 05:19:16 PM
EOC, as the new Mexico, how soon can we expect you to erect a border fence around yourself so that you don't accidentally touch America and take our jerbs?

Project Infinite Mexico does not support fences nor the taking of jerbs.  Infinity is not bound in a cage.  If you as an American find yourself infected with jerb cooties, look not to your nearest Mexico but to your nearest banker.  Mexico appreciates your concern and would like to offer that you also be Mexico that you may address your concern directly.

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on February 21, 2013, 11:14:50 PM
Gee, Mexico, that sounds like a GREAT PLAN. Really. But I have several concerns I have not seen addressed in your very pretty FAQ. Namely:

1. What about Tucson, Portland, and Providence? How will they respond to everyone becoming Mexico?

2. And in the event of a tequila shortage, who will eat the worm?

3. Are crocheted or felted sombreros sufficient vehicles of Mexiconess?

Of course individual questiosn are not answered by FAQs - the operative word letter is F.

1.  I do not know how they will respond to everyone becoming Mexico.  Mexico is not Tucson, Portland, or Providence.

2.  Eat the worm?  Why not ask an American to eat a bald eagle?  Why not ask a Canadian to eat a maple leaf?

3.  No, both crocheted and felted sombreros would make poor vehicles due to their mechanical instability.

Mexico needs more Mexico such as you with these incisive thoughts.  Consider being Mexico to handle its foreign relations, mascot, and transportation ideas first hand.

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on February 21, 2013, 11:18:14 PM
Mr. Mexico, What are you going to do about the impending Zombiepocalypse?

Project Infinite Mexico asks:  Why can't Zombies be Mexico?  Mexico is a nation of the future and it is in Mexico's best interest to secure itself in that future no matter the course it may take.  Doing something about the impending Zombiepocalypse could sure use a Mexico that's up for the task.  Is that you?

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on February 21, 2013, 11:32:21 PM
How will Mexico being everywhere function at the same time that everywhere is Tucson? Does that mean that Tucson is now part of Mexico? Or that Mexico is now part of Tucson? Will there be a vote?

Mexico would be foolish not to recognize Tucsonian Creep.  Project Infinite Mexico is a personal Mexico, a Mexico made whole by the individual many.  If those many find themselves in the terrible grip of Tucson, as we all do, then there is no reason a person cannot occupy a place.  Mexico is not everywhere, it is everyone.  It simply happens that everyone is everywhere.  Your brainstuffs would make a great Mexico!  Please consider being it.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Junkenstein

Amigos,

El 2/5#sths is gravely concerned at this new turn of events.

We call on ALL true mexicans to take a stand against this new "Mexico". He wants to ruin our labour exports! He is in league with the cartels! He is a Cartel! We know that "Mexico" is obviously a Cartel as the True Sombrero remains elusive. The real, Long form formal Sombrero, not that fedora imitation that you think passes!

Fellow mexicans, I remind you all that being endorsed by a non sombrero producing, reptilian, rape-advocating, gun-shooting, diet pepsi drinking "mexican" does not lend either candidate legitimacy!

Rise mexicans! We must free ourselves from the tyranny of this MEXICO and his cohorts! Cast the Gringos OUT!
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

And rememeber! Both "MEXICO"s are on RECORD for saying abortion should be allowed up to 36years AFTER birth! Madness! It should be at least 40

El 2/5'sths