News:

PD.com: More merciless than a statue of Ming.

Main Menu

Room 322

Started by Cain, February 23, 2013, 03:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooplala

Concrete floors aren't exactly sexy.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Faust

Quote from: Hoopla on December 19, 2013, 10:33:06 PM
High heels make a nice click on them.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

hooplala

Quote from: Faust on December 19, 2013, 10:38:12 PM
High heels make a nice click on them.

Well, that's true.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

Cain

But they're so easy to clean.

Cain

You might also want to read this thread on Reddit.  Note, in addition to concrete floors, it has an "unusually large" bathroom for a hotel.

Not that I'm suggesting that someone is murdering people in the bathtub and then dissolving their body with acid and flushing them down the drain.  But, you know, they probably are.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on December 21, 2013, 02:34:25 PM
You might also want to read this thread on Reddit.  Note, in addition to concrete floors, it has an "unusually large" bathroom for a hotel.

Not that I'm suggesting that someone is murdering people in the bathtub and then dissolving their body with acid and flushing them down the drain.  But, you know, they probably are.

Alkaloids are better, really.  Drano works wonderfully.  With a ph of 12-13, it will deal with a person the same way it deals with a hair clog, and you don't have to explain to anyone why you need it, right?

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

hooplala

From the Reddit thread:

QuoteThis is called a "deed" room. It's used by certain people to get leverage over other people in government.

When, for example, a Republican senator decides to have gay sex with his intern, he's given this room to do the "deed." Being doped up on cocaine, and drunk, he doesn't notice that someone is behind the window taping the event.  Leverage gained.

Seems plausible?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on December 21, 2013, 06:56:27 PM
From the Reddit thread:

QuoteThis is called a "deed" room. It's used by certain people to get leverage over other people in government.

When, for example, a Republican senator decides to have gay sex with his intern, he's given this room to do the "deed." Being doped up on cocaine, and drunk, he doesn't notice that someone is behind the window taping the event.  Leverage gained.

Seems plausible?

Hunter S Thompson described this sort of thing in Fear & Loathing on the Campaign Trail, 1972.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

hooplala

Seems like it would be an easy way to get people to do what you want.  Provided you know their... inclinations.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on December 21, 2013, 07:13:18 PM
Seems like it would be an easy way to get people to do what you want.  Provided you know their... inclinations.

Shit, that's the easy part.  You talk to their old college buddies.

Cain

The State Department has been credibly alleged to do such things with foreign dignitaries before now.  Diplomats and things.

And Jay Comeaux, whose picture is in the room, did work with CIA asset and drug money launderer Allen Stanford.