News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

Its alright to rant right?

Started by Mr. Presley, February 24, 2013, 02:02:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Presley

hey you, your ugly and I don't like you. I'm better than you even if thinking so makes me worse than you. your head is filled with lies and you cant have my middle finger technology unless you pirate it and even then I wont bother sending you a warning message saying "ey you, stop taking my shit". It doesn't come with an instruction manual and your brains would fall out of your mouth if you tried to employ the powers within. Its been cursed by the monster of your nightmares. your eyes will be scorched with a nasty .gif of your grandparents being naughty :) . your stomach is a bottomless pit and I'm eager to watch you eat yourself. Your name is become death. idk like 2+3 or bleshinamadigaba.

p.s. your poop   

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mr. Presley

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mr. Presley on February 24, 2013, 02:02:06 AM
hey you, your ugly and I don't like you. I'm better than you even if thinking so makes me worse than you. your head is filled with lies and you cant have my middle finger technology unless you pirate it and even then I wont bother sending you a warning message saying "ey you, stop taking my shit". It doesn't come with an instruction manual and your brains would fall out of your mouth if you tried to employ the powers within. Its been cursed by the monster of your nightmares. your eyes will be scorched with a nasty .gif of your grandparents being naughty :) . your stomach is a bottomless pit and I'm eager to watch you eat yourself. Your name is become death. idk like 2+3 or bleshinamadigaba.

p.s. your poop

Not bad for a first time out.  Needs more hate.  Needs hate until all that's left to hate is the hate itself.  This is known as the "Stang Point".
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

And I may be ugly, but I have JESUS JUICE, even if Nigel says it's immoral and WRONG and predatory towards religious figures.  Fuck that noise, transfiguration isn't cannibalism, it's HOLY STUFF and you can just STUFF your warning because I'm going FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF WALL.  And my name IS become like Death, only he has a slightly less stressful job.

So everyone shut up.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Mr. Presley on February 24, 2013, 02:02:06 AM

p.s. your poop

I like it.

It's like Tubgirl making a little spew before the major eruption.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

What does HE know about my poop?  My poop is the unknowable, the unnamable, the Terror in the Night.  I call the plumber in to my office once a week, and he weeps and calls me bad names in Spanish.  He doesn't know I speak passable Spanish, and he doesn't know that I feel his pain.  I do what HE does, only my poop IS slightly more dangerous than the chemical plant at which I work.

I do not tell him these things, for I do not wish to spoil the release he so desperately needs, given what I've done to the plumbing.

With my poop.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 25, 2013, 08:34:36 PM
What does HE know about my poop?  My poop is the unknowable, the unnamable, the Terror in the Night.  I call the plumber in to my office once a week, and he weeps and calls me bad names in Spanish.  He doesn't know I speak passable Spanish, and he doesn't know that I feel his pain.  I do what HE does, only my poop IS slightly more dangerous than the chemical plant at which I work.

I do not tell him these things, for I do not wish to spoil the release he so desperately needs, given what I've done to the plumbing.

With my poop.

:mittens:

Like that, Presley. Just like THAT.  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 25, 2013, 04:18:38 PM
And I may be ugly, but I have JESUS JUICE, even if Nigel says it's immoral and WRONG and predatory towards religious figures.  Fuck that noise, transfiguration isn't cannibalism, it's HOLY STUFF and you can just STUFF your warning because I'm going FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF WALL.  And my name IS become like Death, only he has a slightly less stressful job.

So everyone shut up.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."