News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

Flavor Mud, pork ribs + sauce, and onions.

Started by Freeky, February 26, 2013, 10:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Yeah, the only seasoning you're getting from it is salt (no matter what it says), which you can achieve by just adding salt without all the nasty chemicals.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Freeky

Quote from: Balls Wellington on March 01, 2013, 07:11:59 AM
Yeah, the only seasoning you're getting from it is salt (no matter what it says), which you can achieve by just adding salt without all the nasty chemicals.

You can never have too much salt!  :lulz:

Also, I got pretty gleeful over the hammer suggestion. EEEEEEEEEEEBAM!

East Coast Hustle

It's alot of fun. If you ever find yourself in a place where I'm running the kitchen and see veal piccata on the specials board, you'll know I was having a bad day and needed to vent by bludgeoning the shit out of some dead baby cow. :lulz:

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Freeky

Quote from: Balls Wellington on March 01, 2013, 05:02:48 PM
It's alot of fun. If you ever find yourself in a place where I'm running the kitchen and see veal piccata on the specials board, you'll know I was having a bad day and needed to vent by bludgeoning the shit out of some dead baby cow. :lulz:

That would be SO. COOL.
:lulz:

East Coast Hustle

Freeky

Quote from: Balls Wellington on March 07, 2013, 09:49:14 AM
My secret ingredient is RAGE. :lulz:

It makes the meat more succulent, and softer in texture while remaining FIRM, just like tiu meat should be when it goes into their mouth.

LMNO

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on March 07, 2013, 10:04:29 AM
Quote from: Balls Wellington on March 07, 2013, 09:49:14 AM
My secret ingredient is RAGE. :lulz:

It makes the meat more succulent, and softer in texture while remaining FIRM, just like tiu meat should be when it goes into their mouth.

:lmnuendo: