News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

The (Not A Fucking Rant) Jihad Sermon

Started by Irreverend Hugh, KSC, November 29, 2004, 03:47:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

National Public Radio

Coming up next, on "All Things Considerably Boring," An NPR exclusive:  The poster commonly known as "Z3" has turned out to be a Broke-Ass Chump.  This, and more world news than you really want to hear, on "All Things Considerably Tedious".

But first, we'd like to offer you the chance to give up your hard-earned money to us, where we will mis-manage and abuse until the news becomes how bad we are with money.  The sooner you contribute, the sooner we can spend the money on hookers and blow, so donate today!
NPR is made possible from generous donations from moveon.org and Michael Moore.  But we are non-partisan.  Honest.

East Coast Hustle

hookers & blow?

sounds like I need to get me a job at NPR!

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Where does one sign up? No wait...

I can't do that.

*firebombs NPR's headquarters*
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

saint aini

**fairy dusts the NSRA headquarters**
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

East Coast Hustle

umm, was that aimed at Hugh? cuz he's not in the NSRA...not that we didn't offer, but he's too cool for us....

8)

edit: thanks for the fairy dust though...that shit got me a wicked buzz on....

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

::Stabs the remains of the NRSA headquarters::

East Coast Hustle

you guys just don't get it...NSRA headquarters is nowhere in particular...it's wherever I and/or Nikoli happens to be at the moment...which makes it awfully hard to stab...which is good, 'cause I'm sick of having to buy new clothes every time you guys go on a stabbination spree...

8)

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

I'll join the NSRA, but only if you consider us NPLA and affiliates (including yourselves) as co-conspirators.

Cain

Quote from: Turd FergusonNew Soviet Red Army...if you hate your government, have no regard for laws or ethics, enjoy fucking shit up while retaining a healthy appreciation for subtlety, and want to be at the front of the line for plundering the world once we've conquered it, feel free to enlist.

just remember, deserters will be shot.

twice.

8)

Go on then, sign me up!   I can never resist a good plunder

Yes, I know this was 3 pages back but I tend to forget where I post, so nyeh.

Mighty Cthulu of R'yleh

I HAVE ATE YOUR NEW SOVIET RED ARMY!

Thank-You For Wearing Pants!
I's alarm clock is set. Wear pants!

Do not fear the inevitable!

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCI'll join the NSRA, but only if you consider us NPLA and affiliates (including yourselves) as co-conspirators.

consider it done...co-conspirators are always welcome, especially such accomplished conspirators as yourself...

8)

Cain

Quote from: Mighty Cthulu of R'ylehI HAVE ATE YOUR NEW SOVIET RED ARMY!

Those pants were bloody well new too!

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Scribe
Quote from: Mighty Cthulu of R'ylehI HAVE ATE YOUR NEW SOVIET RED ARMY!

Those pants were bloody well new too!

*eats Cthulu*

*burps*

Sorry. Sometimes I get really hungry. I guess doom is postponed yet again. I apologize.