News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

THE ORANGE EATING CONTEST IS baaaaaaaack!

Started by Pope Pixie Pickle, March 12, 2013, 02:29:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

I just had ANOTHER BANANA.

There is a WHOLE BOWL OF BIGASS BANANAS HERE that I will CONSUME with MINIMAL BUTTSQUIRTING CONSEQUENCES.

That's just how I ROLLLLLLLLLLLL.

TGRR IS CORRECT. ORANGES ARE FOR SISSIES

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Anna Mae Bollocks

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: stelz on March 15, 2013, 11:03:40 PM

There is a WHOLE BOWL OF BIGASS BANANAS HERE that I will CONSUME with MINIMAL BUTTSQUIRTING CONSEQUENCES.

You eat that whole bowl of bananas and you'll WISH you were buttsquirting.  :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on March 16, 2013, 12:30:06 AM
Quote from: stelz on March 15, 2013, 11:03:40 PM

You eat that whole bowl of bananas and you'll WISH you were buttsquirting.  :lol:

I never said I wasn't going to space them out over a few days.  :lol:

LMNO

Freeky

Dunno. 

The mention about it being earlier this year made me want to point out that it is always earlier in the year than the last one.  We should have two this year, if the timetables are right, and next year too.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."