Conquest of the Planet of the Bride of the Son of the Return of the Open Bar

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 08, 2013, 09:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Cain on April 20, 2013, 06:49:03 PM
Quote from: Queef Erisson on April 20, 2013, 12:00:29 AM
Quote from: Cain on April 19, 2013, 11:54:09 PM
"You can't talk to me like this!  You're not my father."

"Legally, I am in fact.  Also I can talk to you how I please.  Maybe if you stop trying to talk over me, interrupt me and argue with me then my tone will change.  Until then, you'll have to deal with it."

Ah, that felt good.

:mittens:

Bonus quotation: "I pay to live here, why shouldn't I be able to use the full facilities of the building?"

"No, you pay our company who pay the people who own this building, and we can specify exactly what facilities you get to use."

"Oh."

Also just found the little bastard's signed contract regarding the rules.  Apparently, he denies having ever signed such a thing.  Too bad for him, then.

Kick his ass, Cain! Metaphorically, of course.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Nephew Twiddleton

Oh goddamnit, mothers have birthdays just like everyone else. I don't get a son's day or an uncle's day or a brother's day. And I sure as hell am not going to expect my kids to get me anything on Father's Day if and when I have them.

Sigh.

I wonder what sort of gift card to get Mom.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Sitting at work, still.  Listening to Lana Del Rey (thanks for turning me on to this lady, Nigel).

Lana Del Rey makes me feel dirty.  In my pants.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 20, 2013, 10:04:10 PM
Sitting at work, still.  Listening to Lana Del Rey (thanks for turning me on to this lady, Nigel).

Lana Del Rey makes me feel dirty.  In my pants.

She's pretty fucking awesome!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pope Pixie Pickle

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Kotei today. I got 3-4, in an X-2 thingy. :C

NEXT YEAR I'MMA WIN!

Quote from: Queef Erisson on April 20, 2013, 07:52:08 PM
Oh goddamnit, mothers have birthdays just like everyone else. I don't get a son's day or an uncle's day or a brother's day. And I sure as hell am not going to expect my kids to get me anything on Father's Day if and when I have them.

Sigh.

I wonder what sort of gift card to get Mom.

Yeah, well I don't get birthday presents from anyone so maybe if I popped out a few kids that would change . . . once they were old enough to graduate high school. :P

I'm kidding. I would not have kids for that reason. Or any reason, really. At all. Ever. I just want the yarn. :P

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Apparently, I have moved to a part of Portland that gets multiple police cars with their lights on doing about 40-50 mph through the neighborhood every evening.

I have the room facing the street, which is the largest and has the best natural light but also is the red-and-bluest room between 12pm and 4am. They're going to kill some drunk asshole on a bicycle one night that doesn't realize that tons of cops are legally speeding down this particular road on a regular basis.

Right on cue, when I went to post this, the law went careening by my window. I don't even live downtown or by a highway—this is a main street in a residential neighborhood.

:ninja:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

East Coast Hustle

Signing a lease for my new apartment on Monday. Reasonably nice place, has a balcony and 2 covered parking spots, just south of downtown Everett (walking distance to shitty metal bands and minor league hockey!) and about 5 miles from work. Now all I have to do is buy ALL THE FURNITURES.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"