News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

Conquest of the Planet of the Bride of the Son of the Return of the Open Bar

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 08, 2013, 09:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Tried to write a rant about writing and how reality fucks it up but it sorta went somewhere really dark and probably over-share-y. Which is fine except for the part where it takes away from the point I was aiming to make while kinda illustrating it at the same time.

Over-thinking again. It's flashback season, apparently.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Cain

Finished my essay.

Will touch up a few things in regards to this, then go over the paperwork on the weekend and send my application on Monday.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I seriously need Surprise Daughter to get out of the bathroom so I can pee before I can even slightly begin to consider being able to finish my chemistry homework.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

Sometimes, recently, when I pee, I get a panicky sense mid-stream that I'm doing it wrong.  Like I'm going to look down and realize I never unzipped my fly and I'm pissing all over my jeans.  Or that I'm going to wake up and find out I'm actually pissing all over my bed.

It doesn't really bother me so much as it WHAT THE HELL?   :lulz:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 04, 2013, 09:11:21 PM
Or that I'm going to wake up and find out I'm actually pissing all over my bed.

every time i piss.  for as long as i can remember.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Elder Iptuous on April 04, 2013, 09:15:53 PM

MY BROTHER IN SUFFERING
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 04, 2013, 09:21:42 PM

MY BROTHER IN SUFFERING
:lol:
so, i take it you have dreams occasionally where you have to piss and it's really difficult?  like you gotta push.  like your body doesn't want you to piss for some strange reason. so you try harder, and then finally you.... wake up just in time to not piss youself like an infant.
So when i have to piss when i'm actually awake, i get the anxiety of thinking perhaps i'm asleep.  which i have in turn dreamed about.
i have initiated lucid dreams because of this...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Elder Iptuous on April 04, 2013, 09:32:52 PM

MY BROTHER IN SUFFERING
so, i take it you have dreams occasionally where you have to piss and it's really difficult?  like you gotta push.  like your body doesn't want you to piss for some strange reason. so you try harder, and then finally you.... wake up just in time to not piss youself like an infant.
So when i have to piss when i'm actually awake, i get the anxiety of thinking perhaps i'm asleep.  which i have in turn dreamed about.

You fuckers are weird.

TGRR,
Just shits the bed and doesn't worry so damn much about it.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Q. G. Pennyworth

There was a turkey on my street this morning! I live in semi-urban squalor, this is no place for a turkey.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on April 04, 2013, 09:44:44 PM
There was a turkey on my street this morning! I live in semi-urban squalor, this is no place for a turkey.

Your reality is defective.  By this time next month, you'll be chased everywhere you go by insane gibbering turkeys.

You're pretty much fucked.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 04, 2013, 09:36:23 PM

MY BROTHER IN SUFFERING

You fuckers are weird.

TGRR,
yes.  but you extrude wealth whereas i would simply leak shame.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Elder Iptuous on April 04, 2013, 09:46:12 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 04, 2013, 09:36:23 PM

MY BROTHER IN SUFFERING

You fuckers are weird.

TGRR,
yes.  but you extrude wealth whereas i would simply leak shame.

Wrath?  Don't know about that.  Yesterday's curry, maybe.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Juana Go? on April 04, 2013, 09:47:17 PM
Turkies can still bite you after you cut off their heads, fyi.

That's fucked.

No, for real.  That shit is WRONG.  Even zombies die when you whack their heads off.