News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

Mistaking Discordia for other things.

Started by McGrupp, February 27, 2013, 05:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Telarus on March 02, 2013, 06:49:17 AM
Welcome to the Illuminati  :lulz: :fnord: (& you're right, we have much better parties  :wink:)

:mittens:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Welcome to the Illuminati  :lulz: :fnord: (& you're right, we have much better parties  :wink:)

:lulz:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

McGrupp

Quote from: McGrupp on February 27, 2013, 09:49:52 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on February 27, 2013, 05:43:56 PM
Discordia is a verb.
Ah, I see. For some reason I thought it could be a noun as well.
I think I understand what you were trying to tell me here, or at least I understand how silly my response was.

This thread could have easily been renamed "I just read Principia a week ago, didn't reread it enough or get a chance to read other texts and/or let them gel in my head but got excited and really really wanted to talk about it." Thank you all for being so patient with me.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: McGrupp on March 03, 2013, 11:17:32 PM
Discordia is a verb.
I think I understand what you were trying to tell me here, or at least I understand how silly my response was.

This thread could have easily been renamed "I just read Principia a week ago, didn't reread it enough or get a chance to read other texts and/or let them gel in my head but got excited and really really wanted to talk about it." Thank you all for being so patient with me.

I think you may fit in very well, here... one of the qualities I admire most in people is a desire to learn. Welcome to the board.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Quote from: McGrupp on March 03, 2013, 11:17:32 PM
Discordia is a verb.

:banana:

Doobie

Oh. I thought it had something to do with Disco.

Stayin alive.