News:

Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

The Discordian Society on Facebook is about to purge all the PDers.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 14, 2013, 01:07:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juana

:lulz:

I'm up for a second wave. I never got around to joining in on the fun the first time.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: stelz on March 14, 2013, 03:07:20 PM

:lulz: I like how they're all "we don't have to be serious, we're just playing!" until someone else tries to have fun, and then they're all "YOU'RE NOT TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY".

They don't seem to recognize absurdity or fun, at all. Images of hot dogs and insects mating is suddenly "spamming".  :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division