News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

10 Reasons Why Cainad is a SPAG.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, March 14, 2013, 08:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on March 14, 2013, 09:18:09 PM
Says the Holy ManTM who abdicated his position as Mexico. Just where were those campaign donations going, anyway?

The People™ have spoken.

You will also notice that the guy who yanked the joke job out from underneath me STILL hasn't posted THE SECOND HALF OF THE JOKE.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 14, 2013, 09:19:28 PM
Says the Holy ManTM who abdicated his position as Mexico. Just where were those campaign donations going, anyway?

The People™ have spoken.

You will also notice that the guy who yanked the joke job out from underneath me STILL hasn't posted THE SECOND HALF OF THE JOKE.

When was the last time The People™ knew jack shit about what was best for their joke needs?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

19. Keeps his crimes secret from everyone except Roger, who receives emails every week describing it all in wretched detail. There's a link in each email to "unsubscribe," but the last time he tried clicking it the power went out across four states.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on March 14, 2013, 09:25:19 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 14, 2013, 09:19:28 PM

The People™ have spoken.

When was the last time The People™ knew jack shit about what was best for their joke needs?

No argument.  But I am not a tyrant.  If The People™ wish to settle for half-told, second-rate jokes, then who am I to get in their way?  No, I shall simply sneer at their lack of taste and feel deliciously superior.

And as for the punchline, I have written it down, and on my death it will be sent to Nigel, to be told or not told as she sees fit.  In the unlikely event that she preceeds me in death, then I suggest you hire a medium.  I heard John Edwards needs work.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on March 14, 2013, 09:28:18 PM
19. Keeps his crimes secret from everyone except Roger, who receives emails every week describing it all in wretched detail. There's a link in each email to "unsubscribe," but the last time he tried clicking it the power went out across four states.

I stay up nights, in stark horror.  Then I go get drunk and beat hipsters senseless.  The police know, but do nothing...It's how we roll here.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on March 14, 2013, 09:25:53 PM
:lulz:

And don't get me started on YOU, lady.  We here in Tucson have PROVERBS about you.

"If you have no shoes, Nigel will take them from you.  If you have shoes, she will give them to you."

"A Nigel in the hand is better than AAAAARRRRRRRRRG!"

"Stay away from the storm drains."

Eater of Clowns

THE SECOND HALF OF THE JOKE does not exist.  Rumors of THE SECOND HALF OF THE JOKE were started by a disgraced and outed former Cuba seeking to besmirch the good name of Mexico.  Project Infinite Mexico stands against fake jokes.

20.  Cainad was the real life inspiration of the Futurama character Calculon.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on March 14, 2013, 09:36:44 PM
THE SECOND HALF OF THE JOKE does not exist.  Rumors of THE SECOND HALF OF THE JOKE were started by a disgraced and outed former Cuba seeking to besmirch the good name of Mexico.  Project Infinite Mexico stands against fake jokes.

Yeah, when faced with the real-life requirements of the job, retreat into conspiracy theory.

Our new mayor is like that, so why not the man who TOOK the job, but no longer even bothers with the title?

But I ain't here to hate on you.  The People™ voted for inferior jokes.  And we are nothing if not a democracy.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 14, 2013, 09:31:44 PM

And don't get me started on YOU, lady.  We here in Tucson have PROVERBS about you.

"If you have no shoes, Nigel will take them from you.  If you have shoes, she will give them to you."

It's true. Most of them are awful, too:

"A Nigel a day keeps the Nigel away."

"A Nigel in time saves spines."

"When you stare into the abyss, Nigel gives you a push."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on March 14, 2013, 09:39:56 PM

At night, Nigel runs through Tucson (getting here via the Underground, as described in LOBB), leaving death, dismemberment, and empty bottles of bourbon1 in her wake.

The survivors receive counseling, but the papers never talk about it.  Her activities are blamed on swamp gas2 and supply-side economics.

1  That's right...littering.
2  THIS ISN'T EVEN A SWAMP.  IT IS A DESERT.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

If they didn't go around being all like that all the time, they wouldn't have anything to worry about.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hey, that last one really isn't so bad.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on March 14, 2013, 09:45:25 PM

If they didn't go around being all like that all the time, they wouldn't have anything to worry about.

Like WHAT?  "Having skin"?  "Possessed of all original limbs and digits"?  "Not having any permanent brain damage"?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on March 14, 2013, 09:46:01 PM

Hey, that last one really isn't so bad.

I laughed.

Beats the hell out of that Fred Neechee guy's version.