News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

Drug Thread Cake Poll

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, April 06, 2013, 12:24:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What kind of baked goods do you want to celebrate the drug thread hitting 75 pages?

CAKE!
0 (0%)
Brownies
4 (14.8%)
Apricot Bastards
8 (29.6%)
Zero Structural Integrity Peanut Butter Cookies
7 (25.9%)
Random Grab Bag
8 (29.6%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Q. G. Pennyworth

So, since that thread started up again, what do folks want shipped out in celebration once we hit page 75? Anyone who's interested should pipe in with allergy information and PM a shipping address.

QG is in no way responsible for any violence that occurs as a result of the receipt or consumption of baked goods

Salty

While I appreciate your efforts, I cannot help but express my reluctance to include peanut butter because it is EVIL DEATH.

ETA: This is, of course, based on my personal principles.

I am too far away for cake.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I kind of want Apricot Bastards, but I voted RANDOM GRAB BAG because that sounds like fun!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

tyrannosaurus vex

OBJECTION!
Why is "Pie" not an option?
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: V3X on April 06, 2013, 01:13:43 AM
OBJECTION!
Why is "Pie" not an option?
I'm nervous about shipping pies. To be fair, I'm also nervous about shipping cake, but I did mention cake when I started on this adventure, so it would be mean not to include it.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Alty on April 06, 2013, 12:54:22 AM
While I appreciate your efforts, I cannot help but express my reluctance to include peanut butter because it is EVIL DEATH.

Allergies, or hatred?

Salty

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on April 06, 2013, 02:16:22 AM
Quote from: Alty on April 06, 2013, 12:54:22 AM

Allergies, or hatred?

Yes.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Elder Iptuous

have to go with random grab bag.
i'm a sucker for surprises.  :)

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Anna Mae Bollocks

I voted "Random Grab Bag", but if it's more work to make random stuff than a bunch of one thing, consider my vote Apricot Bastards.   :)
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

EK WAFFLR

Voted peanut butter cookies, but either they'll start a revolution at the post office on their way to Norway, or the customs bastards will eat them, or I'll get a fine.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Waffles, Viking Princess of Northern Belgium on April 06, 2013, 02:41:00 AM
Voted peanut butter cookies, but either they'll start a revolution at the post office on their way to Norway, or the customs bastards will eat them, or I'll get a fine.
If you can check the legal issues on your end, USPS is fine shipping baked goods out internationally. I just double checked on their site and it's the same basic restrictions as domestic (has to be able to reasonably survive the shipping process without rotting).

Q. G. Pennyworth

We still have a few pages to go, but I've only gotten one shipping address so far. EVERYONE MUST PAY FOR OUR DRUG THREAD.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Can't things sit in customs for months sometimes before they decide to give it to you?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: stelz on April 06, 2013, 04:55:01 PM
Can't things sit in customs for months sometimes before they decide to give it to you?

It's rare, but it can happen.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."