Main Menu

Before YouTube Stasi finds it...

Started by I_Kicked_Kennedy, April 07, 2013, 05:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I_Kicked_Kennedy

Challenge:

1) Smoke sizable quantity of an illegal drug
2) Play this video
3) See if you can make it all the way through without either a) Having a nervous breakdown, b) Seizure, or c) fappping

! NSFW, NSFL, NSFFL, BTW !
If I had a million dollars, I'd put it all in a sensible mutual fund.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The "seizure" part is enough to make me steer clear... but I did watch the first minute of it anyway, and there were a lot of magnificent young tits.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

I_Kicked_Kennedy

I guess I'm just amazed they're able to keep it from getting taken down. I mean, at one point a woman is licking another woman's prolapsed colon (not simulated... Like, for real).

What loophole have these guys* found?

*presumably men

Pergamos

I watched it, I thought I would stop after a while, but I kept waiting for it to get better, or worse, or to make sense, or something, and it didn't.  And now I feel this bizarre need to make other people watch it.

I_Kicked_Kennedy

Well, yeah. Same here.

Considering the addictive nature, the blatant disregard for copyright law, blatant disregard for decency, copious quantities of violence (both simulated and otherwise), and the fact that it makes no effort to establish itself as an artistic work... and the fact it is still being hosted on the same site that has no tolerance for little Johnny using his favorite Sum41 song as the background music for his 10second kick flip vid...

This is, without question, a CIA operation.

Golden Applesauce

See, it's Religious, which means that it can be as crazy as it wants without breaking any laws in civilized countries.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Lenin McCarthy

If we ever encounter aliens, this should be their introductory video to humanity. Or AMERICATM (in the broad sense that includes most of the inhabited world), at least.

Anna Mae Bollocks

No, for AMERICA(TM), you need HONEY BOO BOO'S MOM'S PROLAPSED COLON GOLF.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division