ATTN - EOC - FINAL DEMANDS

Started by Junkenstein, April 09, 2013, 09:06:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

Mexicans,

You are reminded that known lizard people are not eligible for MEXICO status.

Regards,

RIMCFPPPAUGYTHS
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on April 09, 2013, 09:20:24 PM
Mexicans,

You are reminded that known lizard people are not eligible for MEXICO status.

Regards,

RIMCFPPPAUGYTHS

This is clear and unmistakeable prejudice.

Is this the kind of Mexico we want?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

These are the laws of Mexico.

You want to change that, you do it like everyone else and get rich and use puppets to enact favourable legislation.

You know the rules.

RIMCFPPPAUGYTHS
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on April 09, 2013, 09:23:48 PM
These are the laws of Mexico.

You want to change that, you do it like everyone else and get rich and use puppets to enact favourable legislation.

You know the rules.

RIMCFPPPAUGYTHS

Please point out the statute or consitutional requirement for actual humanity in a candidate.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Junkenstein

While humanity is not required for our MEXICO, it is a clear requirement (Form GH3/2ass/hat, Deceleration A333L&&&/££"!11"/2/2/2E, or the "I am a HuMAN and possess an actual head, skull and contents, medical certification required in quadriclate) that the Ceremonial Sombrero must be shown upon MEXICO's HEAD (And you must recall the strife that occurred the last time a MEXICO just touched the hat. Body and baby parts in the streets for weeks, cats and dogs living together you know the rest)

As a known Lizard person, this aspect alone should stop you. I also remind you of the official portrait requirement that you would be unable to fulfil.

These are the laws of Mexico. Please do not disrupt the peaceful transition process.

RIMCFPPPAUGYTHS

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Junkenstein on April 09, 2013, 09:41:39 PM
While humanity is not required for our MEXICO, it is a clear requirement (Form GH3/2ass/hat, Deceleration A333L&&&/££"!11"/2/2/2E, or the "I am a HuMAN and possess an actual head, skull and contents, medical certification required in quadriclate) that the Ceremonial Sombrero must be shown upon MEXICO's HEAD (And you must recall the strife that occurred the last time a MEXICO just touched the hat. Body and baby parts in the streets for weeks, cats and dogs living together you know the rest)

As a known Lizard person, this aspect alone should stop you. I also remind you of the official portrait requirement that you would be unable to fulfil.

These are the laws of Mexico. Please do not disrupt the peaceful transition process.

RIMCFPPPAUGYTHS

I certainly wouldn't contest any document written by hirley0.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Junkenstein

As the official Lawyer for RIMCFPPPAUGYTHS he has our full support.

Eater of Clowns

You'll be back you know.

You'll hear the SECOND HALF OF THE JOKE and you'll know.  You'll know it was a forgery.  I has to be, because it doesn't exist.

I never promised you the SECOND HALF OF THE JOKE.  Known lizard person The Good Reverend Roger challenged me to provide it and I saw through his ruse.  It is a shame the rest of Mexico could not do the same.

Oh yes you'll be back.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on April 09, 2013, 09:41:39 PM

RIMCFPPPAUGYTHS

1.  Official Sombrero?  HELLO!  This is the 21st century.  The only Sombreros worn by ANYONE are in Norteno/Mariachi bands in San Antonio.  In addition, I use my ass for a hat.  No hat is required.

2.  *I* have no objection to the official portrait of myself.  Ho ho, no.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 09, 2013, 09:49:37 PM
You'll be back you know.

You'll hear the SECOND HALF OF THE JOKE and you'll know.  You'll know it was a forgery.  I has to be, because it doesn't exist.

I never promised you the SECOND HALF OF THE JOKE.  Known lizard person The Good Reverend Roger challenged me to provide it and I saw through his ruse.  It is a shame the rest of Mexico could not do the same.

Oh yes you'll be back.

If you will recall, I mentioned the second half of the joke BEFORE you finished rigging the election.

Only I can deliver THE SECOND HALF OF THE JOKE, regardless of what your tame attorney says are the "laws" and "regulations" and "official hats".

Junkenstein

Are you seriously trying to abolish millenia of proud mexican tradtion by dismissing the most hallowed of hats as a mere head ornament?

Make your case to the electorate, RIMCFPPPAUGYTHS knows that this travesty will not stand.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on April 09, 2013, 10:10:05 PM
Are you seriously trying to abolish millenia of proud mexican tradtion by dismissing the most hallowed of hats as a mere head ornament?

Make your case to the electorate, RIMCFPPPAUGYTHS knows that this travesty will not stand.

I'm saying you haven't been down South recently, is what I'm saying.

:lulz:

VOTE FOR ROGER:  THE LIZARD YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR.