News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

Entitlement and Privilege

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 08, 2013, 05:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

von

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 08, 2013, 10:01:31 PM
Quote from: Von Zwietracht on April 08, 2013, 10:00:43 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 08, 2013, 09:49:34 PM
Quote from: Pergamos on April 08, 2013, 09:47:29 PM
This is great stuff, thank you.  I keep thinking I have something to add, but it is always off topic enough not to be worth adding so simply, thank you.

Well, considering I wrote it for Von DEC14, and he didn't even bother with it, I'm glad someone got something out of it.

reading it now...I feel like a bad, whiny child...

Nice try.  You shot your wad.  You'll need to start over with a new account or something if you want any more mileage out this business.

huh, ok...mabey I will start making sock puppets and trolling the board incessantly with illogical rants and teabaggerism. Perhaps I'll even eat sleep and shit this dec14 persona just to piss on you.

meh, why should I even let my jimmies get so rustled...going back to 4chan now...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Von Zwietracht on April 08, 2013, 10:04:24 PM
This is great stuff, thank you.  I keep thinking I have something to add, but it is always off topic enough not to be worth adding so simply, thank you.

Well, considering I wrote it for Von DEC14, and he didn't even bother with it, I'm glad someone got something out of it.

Nice try.  You shot your wad.  You'll need to start over with a new account or something if you want any more mileage out this business.

huh, ok...mabey I will start making sock puppets and trolling the board incessantly with illogical rants and teabaggerism. Perhaps I'll even eat sleep and shit this dec14 persona just to piss on you.

Meh.  Don't care.  You've kind of gone from "interesting person to talk to", to "One of Fang's arse-leeches."

So do whatever you want. 
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

navkat

I thought Cainad vouched for this guy.

Or  :?

von

Quote from: navkat: navkat of...navkat! on April 08, 2013, 10:05:53 PM

I got vouched for, but then shit on that by making an ass of myself.

Roger's justified in his reactions, and anyone who said nice things about me would be equally justified in taking his opinion

The Good Reverend Roger

No, Cainad wanted us to take the time to see if he was on the level.

:lulz:

OPTIMISM UBER ALLES!

Of course he wasn't on the fucking level.  But after all the typing that went into this thread, nobody can say I didn't make an honest effort.

Now I'm just going to go back to my old ways, noob-huffing and all.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

navkat

I wasn't huffed when I was a noob. Not by you.

Challenged a bunch, trolled, but huffed?

I'm assuming that means you get high off of inhaling noobs. AMIRITE?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: navkat: navkat of...navkat! on April 08, 2013, 10:20:28 PM

It is a filthy and immoral vice, to which I am ENSLAVED.   Lost weekends, the whole thing.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Von Zwietracht on April 08, 2013, 10:04:24 PM

meh, why should I even let my jimmies get so rustled...going back to 4chan now...

Have fun.  Stop back by in 5-6 years and let us know how your philosophy has served you.

Q. G. Pennyworth

I have utterly failed to get my thoughts in order. Zen baking may be necessary.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on April 08, 2013, 10:28:44 PM

Roger's Rule:  Shut up and type.

Doesn't work for everyone.  Works for me.  There's a trick to it, though.  You have to type what you want to say, and then - this is the important bit - you have to bludgeon the self-loathing monkey in your head into a coma and hit the POST button.

My thoughts are never in order.  That sort of thing always ends badly.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 08, 2013, 10:32:03 PM

Doesn't work for everyone.  Works for me.  There's a trick to it, though.  You have to type what you want to say, and then - this is the important bit - you have to bludgeon the self-loathing monkey in your head into a coma and hit the POST button.

I'm pretty sure your thoughts being in order would rend a hole in something.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on April 08, 2013, 10:35:13 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 08, 2013, 10:32:03 PM

I'm pretty sure your thoughts being in order would rend a hole in something.

I have made a living out of last minute insanity.  This job doesn't help...It does not reward careful planning.

Come to think of it, ALL of my jobs have been adrenaline junkie material.

In any case, you just shove your head in, and see what happens.

Cainad (dec.)

Ouch. "Vouch" is a strong word. :lulz:

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 08, 2013, 10:07:46 PM

OPTIMISM UBER ALLES!

Of course he wasn't on the fucking level.  But after all the typing that went into this thread, nobody can say I didn't make an honest effort.

And this is why Roger will always be a HolierTM Man than I, no matter how much vindaloo I eat. :sad:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on April 09, 2013, 01:40:47 AM

Ouch. "Vouch" is a strong word. :lulz:

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 08, 2013, 10:07:46 PM

OPTIMISM UBER ALLES!

And this is why Roger will always be a HolierTM Man than I, no matter how much vindaloo I eat. :sad:

Vindaloo doesn't make Holiness™.  It does, however, make Holiness™ better.

navkat

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 08, 2013, 10:22:21 PM
Quote from: navkat: navkat of...navkat! on April 08, 2013, 10:20:28 PM

It is a filthy and immoral vice, to which I am ENSLAVED.   Lost weekends, the whole thing.

[INTERNAL DIALOGUE] "I gotta stop waking up in strange places like this; hungover and sore, a pile of used noobs all over..."