News:

I live in the Promised Land, except the Chosen People are all trying to get out. 

Main Menu

IS VISIT FROM FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD PANGO!

Started by PANGO!, April 09, 2013, 02:28:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Captain Dr. Pango,

Is there any way to entice you to Georgia for a visit? I feel certain that once you meet the people who live here, you'll be more than happy to drop your world-ending plot and take up life as a Jehovah's Witness and Road-Side Peach-Cart Pusher.

Alternately, do you have any suggestions for this horrible pain I get in my head when other people talk about Herman Cain missing his chance for greatness and now it's all on Rand Paul to save us from this terrible fate?

Also, if Megyn Kelly of Fox News offered to interview you, what would you do?
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

PANGO!

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on April 09, 2013, 08:56:20 AM
Captain Dr. Pango,

Is there any way to entice you to Georgia for a visit? I feel certain that once you meet the people who live here, you'll be more than happy to drop your world-ending plot and take up life as a Jehovah's Witness and Road-Side Peach-Cart Pusher.

Alternately, do you have any suggestions for this horrible pain I get in my head when other people talk about Herman Cain missing his chance for greatness and now it's all on Rand Paul to save us from this terrible fate?

NO, THANK YOU, SWINE. DR. PANGO ALREADY WENT DOWN TO GEORGIA AT ONE TIME IN PAST.

FUCK CHARLIE DANIELS.

Junkenstein

Dr Pango,

Mexico won't reveal the second half of the joke and is now claiming it doesn't exist.

Which CIA handbooks do you advise the lynch mob to study up on? Do YOU know the second half of the joke?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

PANGO!

Quote from: Junkenstein on April 09, 2013, 04:03:25 PM
Dr Pango,

Mexico won't reveal the second half of the joke and is now claiming it doesn't exist.

Which CIA handbooks do you advise the lynch mob to study up on? Do YOU know the second half of the joke?

FIRST, DR. PANGO WILL LIKE TO STATE THAT EACH OF YOUR DOGS WILL, AT DR. PANGO'S PLEASURE, RECEIVE ANSWER TO ONE (1) QUESTION. NOT TWO. NOT THREE. ONE. FOR DEMONSTRATION: X = NUMBER OF QUESTIONS ANSWERED; Y = NUMBER OF TEETH YOU WILL HAVE REMAINING AFTER DR. PANGO FINISH WITH YOU.

X = Y.

MOVING ON NOW. MEXICO HAVE NO LEGAL OBLIGATION TO REVEAL SECOND HALF OF JOKE.

THAT IS SECOND HALF OF JOKE.

DO YOU GET IT, SWINE?

IS PUNCHLINE. EMPHASIS ON PUNCH.

Junkenstein

I suggest we get a kickstarter going for a Dr Pango radio show ASAP.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Dear Captain Dr. Pango,

There's this city on the other side of the river called "Vancouver". What should I do with it?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

PANGO!

Quote from: Junkenstein on April 09, 2013, 04:22:43 PM
I suggest we get a kickstarter going for a Dr Pango radio show ASAP.

DR. PANGO AGREE WITH TERM "KICK"STARTER. IT SOUND LIKE DR. PANGO'S FAVORITE COITAL MANEUVER.

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on April 09, 2013, 04:32:08 PM
Dear Captain Dr. Pango,

There's this city on the other side of the river called "Vancouver". What should I do with it?

WHAT YOU MEAN "WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH IT" ? ENDLESS OPTIONS. FIRE, HAIL OF BULLETS, PLAGUE OF KITTENS, SPRAY PAINT, LINE MAIN RAILROAD INTO CITY WITH CANADIAN COINS, IS UP TO IMAGINATION. DR. PANGO SUGGEST RELEASING FLOCK OF DEAD CHICKENS IN BUSY INTERSECTION.

EK WAFFLR

Dr Pango, what tie is best for a job interview? Consider that the boss is an old surfer dude turned CEO.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

PANGO!

Quote from: Waffles, Viking Princess of Northern Belgium on April 09, 2013, 05:49:52 PM
Dr Pango, what tie is best for a job interview? Consider that the boss is an old surfer dude turned CEO.

NORMALLY, DR PANGO OFFER REPLIES IN JEST, OBVIOUS BULLSHIT ANSWERS. BUT IN THIS CASE, DR PANGO MAKE EXCEPTION.

FOR SURFER-DUDE/CEO BOSS GUY, DR PANGO RECOMMEND YOU WEAR NORMAL BLUE TIE. NO PATTERNS. SOLID. ALSO DRESS LIKE YOU ARE INTERVIEWING FOR JOB IN DOWNTOWN NEW YORK, EVEN IF SUCH CLOTHING IS TOO WARM FOR CLIMATE. HOWEVER, TO FRONT OF SUIT JACKET, PIN A SMALL BABY DOLL PURCHASE FROM WALMART.

IF CEO-SURFER-GUY-BOSS ASK WHY THE BABY DOLL, TELL HIM IT SYMBOLIZE ALL THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE TURN YOUR BACK ON TO GET WHERE YOU ARE TODAY, AND ALSO IT WAS A GREAT DEAL. HE WILL FEEL INSTANT BROTHERHOOD WITH YOU AND HIRE YOU ON SPOT.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: PANGO! on April 09, 2013, 06:13:56 PM
Quote from: Waffles, Viking Princess of Northern Belgium on April 09, 2013, 05:49:52 PM

NORMALLY, DR PANGO OFFER REPLIES IN JEST, OBVIOUS BULLSHIT ANSWERS. BUT IN THIS CASE, DR PANGO MAKE EXCEPTION.

FOR SURFER-DUDE/CEO BOSS GUY, DR PANGO RECOMMEND YOU WEAR NORMAL BLUE TIE. NO PATTERNS. SOLID. ALSO DRESS LIKE YOU ARE INTERVIEWING FOR JOB IN DOWNTOWN NEW YORK, EVEN IF SUCH CLOTHING IS TOO WARM FOR CLIMATE. HOWEVER, TO FRONT OF SUIT JACKET, PIN A SMALL BABY DOLL PURCHASE FROM WALMART.

IF CEO-SURFER-GUY-BOSS ASK WHY THE BABY DOLL, TELL HIM IT SYMBOLIZE ALL THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE TURN YOUR BACK ON TO GET WHERE YOU ARE TODAY, AND ALSO IT WAS A GREAT DEAL. HE WILL FEEL INSTANT BROTHERHOOD WITH YOU AND HIRE YOU ON SPOT.

This is the best thing written in Apple Talk by anyone, ever.  Period.

I am in fact printing this shit off and stapling to my wall, right next to the giant pic of Squiddy leering.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: PANGO! on April 09, 2013, 03:53:30 PM
Captain Dr. Pango,

NO, THANK YOU, SWINE. DR. PANGO ALREADY WENT DOWN TO GEORGIA AT ONE TIME IN PAST.

FUCK CHARLIE DANIELS.

DEAR DR PANGO

PLEASE FUCK CHARLIE DANIELS

AND ALAN JACKSON

AND TOBY KEITH

THANK YOU
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

PANGO!

Quote from: stelz on April 09, 2013, 06:15:32 PM
Captain Dr. Pango,

FUCK CHARLIE DANIELS.

DEAR DR PANGO

AND ALAN JACKSON

AND TOBY KEITH

THANK YOU

YOU SWINE AR PRECIOUS WHEN YOU TRY USE CAPITAL LETTERS LIKE ME. PLEASE. USER LOWERCASE.

UPPER CASE LETTERS FOR UPPER CASE LIFE FORMS.

THIS NOT MEAN YOU.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 09, 2013, 06:15:13 PM

I am in fact printing this shit off and stapling to my wall, right next to the giant pic of Squiddy leering.

IS PLEASURE TO BRING JOY SO NEAR END OF YOUR PITIFUL WORLD.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Captain Dr. Pango,

You are a sexy, sexy bitch.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: PANGO! on April 09, 2013, 06:18:49 PM
Captain Dr. Pango,

FUCK CHARLIE DANIELS.

DEAR DR PANGO

AND ALAN JACKSON

AND TOBY KEITH

THANK YOU

YOU SWINE AR PRECIOUS WHEN YOU TRY USE CAPITAL LETTERS LIKE ME. PLEASE. USER LOWERCASE.

THIS NOT MEAN YOU.

Upper case was for emphasis. Let's try this:

Please fuck those guys. Especially Toby Keith. Because "Hope On The Rocks", that's why.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: stelz on April 09, 2013, 06:29:34 PM
Quote from: PANGO! on April 09, 2013, 06:18:49 PM
Captain Dr. Pango,

FUCK CHARLIE DANIELS.

DEAR DR PANGO

AND ALAN JACKSON

AND TOBY KEITH

THANK YOU

THIS NOT MEAN YOU.

Upper case was for emphasis. Let's try this:

Please fuck those guys. Especially Toby Keith. Because "Hope On The Rocks", that's why.

Whiskey Girl was okay.  I mean, if you like songs glorifying crippling alcoholism in one's significant other.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.