News:

Your innocence proves nothing.

Main Menu

ATTN - EOC - FINAL DEMANDS

Started by Junkenstein, April 09, 2013, 09:06:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

Mexico,

It has been several weeks now. We are still lacking the second part of the joke.

Failure to produce the joke, or at the least a plan of the joke, will result in your MEXICO status being revoked post-haste.

Open elections will then run in the glorious peoples republic of Mexico to find new MEXICO and you remember what happened to the last MEXICO who didn't produce the joke? That will happen to YOU.

You were warned. You ignored us.

All are encouraged to hound MEXICO until the joke appears or he admits the truth of his false election. He's still not even shown his sombrero.

The 13/14thesthses
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

:angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob:

IMPEACH! IMPEACH! IMPEACH! GIVE US THE 2nD HALF OF THE JOKE! IMPEACH! IMPEACH! IMPEACH! BURN MEXICO DOWN!
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Johnny

what does eater of clowns have to do with mexico and elections and jokes ???????
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Junkenstein

He knows what this is all about.

Now join the mob.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Eater of Clowns

Hello, friends!

It's Eater of Clowns - YOUR Mexico.

I'm very sad to see such rabble rousing, such incitement, and more even, such gullibility, among members of Project Infinite Mexico.  You would see yourselves burned to the ground?  You would cut off your nose to spite your face?

Remember, Mexicos, the SECOND HALF OF THE JOKE is a filthy lie.  I understand its appeal, I do.  Who would not want to hear a good joke?  I do.  Mexico is well known for its love of jokes.  But there is no joke, my friends.  There never was.  It is a manipulation tactic, albeit a clever one, by my former opponent, deposed Cuba, and known lizard person The Good Reverend Roger.

Think about if you were a lizard person.  You cannot birth live young.  You cannot maintain a consistent body temperature and must seek out sunny rocks.  You eyes flicker about all weirdly.  You cannot be Mexico under Project Infinite Mexico.  What would you do?  Manufacture dissatisfaction with present joke fulfillment.  It's a tactic as old as dissent itself.

And more, what if I'm wrong?  What if there is a second half of the joke?  You've wanted that joke so badly, and you've done such reprehensible things, such terrible regrettable things for it.

What happens when you hear it and, well, it's just not that good?
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Elder Iptuous

it had better, for your sake, be pretty damned good, 'Mexico'!
:evilmad:

Junkenstein

"Mexico",

The time has passed where your delaying tactics will no longer be effective. The consistent lack of moustache and sombrero are proof enough for many. To suggest that the second half of the joke may not exist now is the complete opposite stance that got you elected.

I thought you were MY Mexico. You're not even a Venezuela.

I ask you one final time, reveal the second part of the joke and let the violence end. The lynch mob gathers nearer to your door daily señor. Even if it's not that good it is time to end the horror.

Last chance,

The 76/89thesththestes

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Johnny on April 09, 2013, 09:13:12 AM
what does eater of clowns have to do with mexico and elections and jokes ???????

I decided to run for Mexico.

EoC rigged the election, and now can't deliver on his election promises.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

:angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob:

KNOCK KNOCK, MEXICO! KNOCK KNOCK!!
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Eater of Clowns

My Mexicos, I have heard your cries!  I have heard your pleas!

You wish to learn the SECOND HALF OF THE JOKE.  I deny such a thing exists, but for you, my people, I will search for the SECOND HALF OF THE JOKE.

As such, any who mention the SECOND HALF OF THE JOKE must have useful information regarding it, yes?  Mexico will detain these people for questioning. 

And thanks to Project Infinite Mexico, we can detain everyone!
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 09, 2013, 08:42:25 PM
My Mexicos, I have heard your cries!  I have heard your pleas!

You wish to learn the SECOND HALF OF THE JOKE.  I deny such a thing exists, but for you, my people, I will search for the SECOND HALF OF THE JOKE.

As such, any who mention the SECOND HALF OF THE JOKE must have useful information regarding it, yes?  Mexico will detain these people for questioning. 

And thanks to Project Infinite Mexico, we can detain everyone!

See, folks, this is EXACTLY what happens when you allow a Mexico to be driven by populism.  Unfulfilled promises, denial of basic realities, and empty reassurances.

Now he's asking YOU for the second half of the joke!  Wasn't he elected to provide that very thing?

No, you have been fooled by a charismatic usurper, who sits in the presidential palace and swills expensive champagne, while you bake in the hot sun, vainly waiting for the second half of the joke?

RISE UP, CITIZENS!  OVERTHROW THE TYRANT!  PUNCHLINES FOR THE PEOPLE!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

SENOR ROGER WILL SHOW US THE WAY!  RISE, RISE PEOPLE!  THROW OFF THE SHACKLES OF THE UNFINISHED JOKE!

Junkenstein

"Mexico"

Do not be alarmed. The super elite revolutionary guard will be along short in short order to bring an end to this madness. We regret that these steps must be taken but this stance towards the second half of the joke is simply unacceptable.

We can no longer abide a Mexico without the second part of the joke. At no point have you even mentioned the third part. Confidence has been destroyed and we must dismantle this tyrannical regime.

You will be accorded a small palace, statue and holiday as is your right as a Mexico, no matter how lacking.

Brothers and Sisters and gender correct variations thereof, the reign of terror is over.

Nominations for the new Mexico shall begin on the morrow. Spend today in careful thought. Please do not nominate a known lizard person or Mexican who will not produce the second and subsequent parts of the joke.

Rejoice my fellows, we will make our country great again!

Ruling Interim MEXICO Council For Peace, Prosperity, Peppers and Unified Greatness Under The Holy Sombrero (RIMCFPPPAUGYTHS)

Junkenstein

The Mexico Retirement palace has been cleared of its former occupant, We expect the Current Mexico to be installed there as soon as we have disarmed all the jenkem bombs.

You are a sick, sick Mexico. On with the revolution!

Elder Iptuous

I was planning on writing in Ron Paul, but now that Roger is back in the race, i'm his man!