News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

Quite possibly the greatest text message troll ever.

Started by Suu, April 13, 2013, 04:12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

I can't even spoil it, but know it goes to 90+ pages until it's resolved. After that you can pretty much stop. There's some NSFW too, just...yeah. A friend of mine sent this to me tonight. Holy fuck.

hxxp://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=2&thread=2156204&page=1

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: stelz on April 13, 2013, 06:11:23 AM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on April 13, 2013, 06:00:13 AM
PAGE 37 WAT THA FUCK

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 13, 2013, 06:01:20 AM
Windows 8 choked on the ads.   :cry:

They found the guy listed as a pedo.

No context.  I can't see any of it, because Windows 8 spends so long checking the ads as potential illegal file sharing that it times out.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

When you get back to work you have to check this shit out. HOLEE FUCK.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on April 13, 2013, 06:13:32 AM

No WAY does that get past the nannywall.

My buddy Ross has one of those smart phone thingies, and he'll be over on Sunday.  I'll check it out then.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 13, 2013, 06:14:16 AM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on April 13, 2013, 06:13:32 AM

No WAY does that get past the nannywall.

My buddy Ross has one of those smart phone thingies, and he'll be over on Sunday.  I'll check it out then.

It's really fucking long, and I don't want to post spoilers, but long story short this creeper texts random numbers to see if he can find a girl to sext, and he texted the wrong number.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Imagine the possibilities if some creeper texted Keelin's number and asked for pictures, and you can get a sense of the hilarious results.

But I'm only halfway through the thread, who knows what's going to happen next?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on April 13, 2013, 06:25:21 AM
Imagine the possibilities if some creeper texted Keelin's number and asked for pictures, and you can get a sense of the hilarious results.

But I'm only halfway through the thread, who knows what's going to happen next?

:lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Anna Mae Bollocks

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 13, 2013, 06:26:31 AM
Speaking of horrible ideas, hit refresh.

AAAAAAH HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

What am I LOOKING at?? A naked, leaping man with sneakers and bunny ears getting chased by police???