News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on April 25, 2014, 06:37:56 PM
Quote from: The Suu on April 25, 2014, 05:31:23 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on April 25, 2014, 04:02:58 PM
Suu, I'm not sure I ever knew why you're in KC

I'm giving talks at a convention tomorrow in Independence, the next city over.

This city does not suck, by the way. Everybody back east was going, "Ewwww, flyover state, DNT." Meanwhile, the first thing I'm told when I get off the train is, "By the way, Pretty Boy Floyd shot up this train station, let me show you the bullet holes!"  It's not what I expected in the least. I expected Jesus, and I got Hare Krishnas and gay bars in the half hour drive I saw last night. I am NOT kidding.

It's changed since I was there. I stopped en route to someplace else to visit a lady I used to know. It essentially reminded me of a giant Lake Jackson, TX. We ended up going to a free concert at a park. Gary Puckett. There is nothing quite like seeing an old man with a huge gut wrapped in a cummerbund singing "Young Girl".

NEVER. AGAIN.

From what I've been told, Lawrence, KS isn't far, and that's home to the surprisingly liberal University of Kansas, as well as University of Missouri-Kansas City. A lot of the younger generations are sticking around and working in Kansas City, so the demographic is changing. I'm sure there's plenty of red state Midwesterners gumming up the place, but I saw a damn gay bar last night, complete with rainbow flags and the whole nine yards, and all I could think about was LMNO and his big gay cowboys.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 29, 2014, 05:50:48 PM
This is apparently a thing.

I saw the trailer for that, somewhere. I have no idea where.

Beaver is the Oregon State animal. It's on our flag.

Cramulus

Cramulus

LMNO

Cain

Junkenstein

The text speak one, Brass eye? It seems familiar and I can't place it.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Reginald Ret

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 30, 2014, 04:27:41 PM

Inaccurate.
This implies the psychopaths are working together for a common goal.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.