News:

Heaven is a sausage party.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Freeky

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Freeky

I guess it's more about the choices?  I dunno, I guess this just really weirds me out and I don't know why.  :(

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Whether or not a sex toy can be made sterile depends heavily on the material used. Glass dildos? Easy. Silicone? Not so much.

Somehow, I don't think they're limiting their stock to glass and steel.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

minuspace

Quote from: Roko's Modern Basilisk on July 26, 2015, 01:34:03 PM
Whether or not a sex toy can be made sterile depends heavily on the material used. Glass dildos? Easy. Silicone? Not so much.

I would not want to give them the benefit of the doubt re: how they do it
Still:
QuoteHeat resistant, durable, stable, and relatively inexpensive, silicone has many uses around the home as well as in medical, commercial, and industrial situations. Recycling silicone is a great way to save money, reuse products in the home, and contribute to caring for the environment, and it requires just a few easy steps and some basic equipment. Grinding old silicone down, preparing a mold, and mixing shredded silicone with fresh silicone is an easy way to create a wide range of rubber-based products. Various types of silicone and the equipment required to recycle it are available for sale at retail stores and online at eBay.

Somehow I can't really see them doing this, for some reason.

minuspace

... And then I thought about toys, for children :horrormirth:

Cain

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'll let my lab know that we have to stop using silicone because, contrary to decades of biomedical understanding, it's really hard to sterilize.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Cain on July 26, 2015, 10:11:09 PM

Meanwhile, some of his racist contemporaries think he's a wuss:

Quote"The guy was just some lame who wasn't affiliated with the movement in any way," one member of the Aryan Circle, another white supremacist prison gang, told VICE. "What he did was senseless and only gives the media more reason to portray blacks as victims."

"That kid better clique up quick," the Aryan Circle member added. "He couldn't join us. We don't accept lames, but one of these gangs will accept it."

http://www.vice.com/read/what-racist-skinhead-prisoners-think-about-dylann-roof-619
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Cain

They're not just any white power prison movement you know - they have standards.

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Cain on July 27, 2015, 02:09:09 PM
They're not just any white power prison movement you know - they have standards.

Well really, a bowl haircut in this day and age? Lame
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 26, 2015, 10:23:54 PM

I'll let my lab know that we have to stop using silicone because, contrary to decades of biomedical understanding, it's really hard to sterilize.

I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about porous silicone foam. The stuff with dimples.

I'm sure it could be sterilized with an autoclave. I wouldn't expect it to be sterilized after being rubbed down with hand sanitizer.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Roko's Modern Basilisk on July 27, 2015, 09:56:11 PM

I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about porous silicone foam. The stuff with dimples.

I'm sure it could be sterilized with an autoclave. I wouldn't expect it to be sterilized after being rubbed down with hand sanitizer.

The hell kinda sex toys are you using made of foam?

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on July 27, 2015, 11:00:33 PM
Quote from: Roko's Modern Basilisk on July 27, 2015, 09:56:11 PM

The hell kinda sex toys are you using made of foam?

Shitty hitachi-clones marketed as massagers. The massage-head is aerated silicone. We were sold a special spray-on sanitization solution for cleaning it, but nevertheless...