News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Brother Mythos

Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Trivial

Brother Mythos

Brother Mythos

POFP

Quote from: Trivial on November 12, 2017, 05:09:11 PM
WTF Wish

My gf was looking in the "baby" section of Wish, and dildos were in the middle of the first page.

Note: This was not a suggestion around the side, nor was it a custom search. Wish just really wants to push their sex toy products at all costs  :lulz:
This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Brother Mythos

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

POFP

This Certified Pope™ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

LMNO

Trivial

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Dildo Argentino

Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Don Coyote

Found this today. It warms me soul.