News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Johnny

Quote from: nullified on May 04, 2019, 12:18:06 AM
Quote from: The Johnny on May 04, 2019, 12:08:29 AM

Why would you do this to us? Don't we deserve better, Johnny?

I see a lot of people that right below their username says "Deserved it" soooo i think otherwise
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

altered

"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Al Qədic

Ya girl did some art over the weekend at the campus LGBT center. Blockprinting is neat and hard. In hindsight, I should have carved out everything BUT the TV, and the teardrop turned out crappy, and the shadow is kinda ehh, but I like how it looks regardless. Plus I have the stamp now to do with as I please.

https://imgur.com/a/K11BAcR
There is no reason to,
Be ashamed of poetry. It,
Is natural. But you should,
Still do it in private,
And wash your hands afterward.

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

LMNO

Al Qədic

Courtesy of a friend of a friend, via a friend.
There is no reason to,
Be ashamed of poetry. It,
Is natural. But you should,
Still do it in private,
And wash your hands afterward.

Faust

Behold the Screaming Head of Luke Kelly
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Trivial

I was told this was a real ad in Arizona.

The Johnny

-B.F. Skinner

Trivial

altered

This happened in a Discord server I'm on.  :lulz:
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Trivial

Bu🤠ns

Today is the day I realize I spend too much time on Twitter.

Trivial

Quote from: Bu☆ns on September 03, 2019, 02:00:00 AM
Today is the day I realize I spend too much time on Twitter.

The video keeps popping up on facebook.