News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

minuspace

:lulz:

I totally thought "wow, that'd be a fun trampoline."

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Cramulus

Requesting this (OC) be added to the forum emote bin    :p

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cramulus

alas, not in a way that would animate

Bu🤠ns

altered

Quote from: proword on June 21, 2020, 08:39:40 AM
Hack 1

That's fucking useless. Like you are. Why don't you show me what you can do with your Clarence, buddy?
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

minuspace

Quote from: altered on June 21, 2020, 08:41:13 AM
Quote from: proword on June 21, 2020, 08:39:40 AM
Hack 1

That's fucking useless. Like you are. Why don't you show me what you can do with your Clarence, buddy?
I made it down to 2.5 MB, could not go lower.

altered

That's not relevant since it does nothing of value at all and you still haven't used your Clarence.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

minuspace

The was me thinking that an 8bit color space would reindex itself accordingly to use less memory if I kept chopping the values used in half, like LMDB. That's when I saw all the Clarence was left over because no, gif's are 8 bit. Now, you show me animated jpeg or STFU

minuspace

Bruno

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 20, 2020, 05:07:24 PM
Can you make that jpg?

Would gif work?

ETA: Well, it doesn't seem to, lol.
Formerly something else...

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: proword on June 21, 2020, 09:01:39 AM
Quote from: altered on June 21, 2020, 08:41:13 AM
I made it down to 2.5 MB, could not go lower.
The source GIF is 2 MB.  So... uh... good job?  :roll:
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.