News:

"We don't make the apocalypse, we make the apocalypse better."

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

:lulz:  Those stupid sexy gay men, coming into our country and stealing our wimminz!

They just don't know any better, poor bastards. With their schools being so mercifully free of the Homosexual Agenda, they grow up completely unable to detect the signs.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on April 25, 2013, 03:02:37 PM
There's a whole gallery of that Saudi Arabian guy here.  He is ridiculously photogenic.

You know, it's kinda sad that he got deported because the Saudi authorities were afraid he would tempt women into sin.  Just because a guy liks to take care of himself, is well groomed and knows how to pose in a camera doesn't mean he's looking to steal all your women.  It means he's gay.  C'mon now Saudi Arabia.

C'MON

I MEAN, HE'S POSING WITH A FALCON, THAT'S TOTALLY NOT... OK I see what you mean.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Q. G. Pennyworth

Does he have a black spot on his eyeball?

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Rococo Modem Basilisk

This just in: Rudy Rucker can't paint.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Cain

Clearly this is an argument for putting chairs in American schools:

I want one

Ready to unleash the motherfucking fury of breadcrumbs

Grandpa knows YOLO and has #swag.  Sadly cannot photoshop.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

LOLing at Grandpa

That ring is beautiful, is it real?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Lenin McCarthy

From my party last night:
"Hitler's smartphone rings while he's blowing up Paris"

Cain