News:

In my heart I knew that rotten testicles and inflamed penises were on the way.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bu🤠ns

Cain

Telarus

(my friend did the second one)

http://www.captchacomics.com/
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Junkenstein

"Vote Odin" has been above the desk for less than a day. I've had 2 people ask "What are Ice giants?"

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cainad (dec.)

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Politics on PD:

THIS SHIT WILL WORK!  WE JUST NEED TO TRY HARDER!
\
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Q. G. Pennyworth

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

I don't know, as a broken image, it could have still worked, as some kind of weird metaphor.

A metaphor of what, I don't know, but it would have been resonant and shit.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Cain on April 17, 2013, 02:43:41 PM
I don't know, as a broken image, it could have still worked, as some kind of weird metaphor.

A metaphor of what, I don't know, but it would have been resonant and shit.

I have a very clear mental image of a computer monitor set up in a modern art gallery, with a browser open, displaying a broken image link. Visitors can open a new tab and copypaste the link to see the image.

We could make dozens.

Elder Iptuous

aw, man.
it's a damned shame those are NSFW, because that first pile of dicks would make an awesome emote. like, a pile of dicks would be so appropriate so often...