News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on May 11, 2013, 06:42:44 AM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on May 11, 2013, 06:18:16 AM
This is true: adorable tiny octopus is adorable.  And tiny.

It made me go look on Youtube for baby octopus videos for 20 minutes.

Unfortunately, a lot of them are recipes.  :cry:

:lulz:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

The Johnny

Quote from: Phosphatidylserine on May 11, 2013, 02:17:27 PM

That image bothers me in ways I find hard to describe.

First off, it's perfectly transparent about misportraying millenium generation kids. But, it doesn't even get the grammar and spelling right.

Second, it implies that (1) millenium kids spend all day taking pictures of themselves (2) that all of them are white and occidental (3) they's can only use errors while trying to communicate (4) the TIME cover is not real, its actually a photoshop

In other words, the person who initially made it completely failed (on many levels) to comprehend the basic ideas of both the millenium generation and their behaviour and demography, and yet decided to combine them anyway. Probably, if I posted this rant to him directly, he'd have a hissy fit and complain about how I'm ruining his fun.

I guess what really bothers me is that the world contains people like the one who made that photoset and posted it initially without realizing anything was wrong with it.

:fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap:

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Johnny on May 11, 2013, 02:45:44 PM

First off, it's perfectly transparent about misportraying millenium generation kids. But, it doesn't even get the grammar and spelling right.

Second, it implies that (1) millenium kids spend all day taking pictures of themselves (2) that all of them are white and occidental (3) they's can only use errors while trying to communicate (4) the TIME cover is not real, its actually a photoshop

In other words, the person who initially made it completely failed (on many levels) to comprehend the basic ideas of both the millenium generation and their behaviour and demography, and yet decided to combine them anyway. Probably, if I posted this rant to him directly, he'd have a hissy fit and complain about how I'm ruining his fun.

I guess what really bothers me is that the world contains people like the one who made that photoset and posted it initially without realizing anything was wrong with it.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

I don't get it, therefore it is unfunny and troubling.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Johnny on May 11, 2013, 02:45:44 PM

it occurs to me that Johnny may own the internet.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cain

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: The first one totally got me. That was awesome.

Cain

It's time to introduce PD to the wonder that is Frogman: