News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I want to visit the Great Wall of Michigan.  :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

That looks less like SCIENCE and more like the most serious Milgram experiment ever undertaken.

I approve.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: stelz link=topic=34440.msg1263431#msg=1369261667
Quote from: Phosphatidylserine link=topic=34440.msg1263304#msg=1369225019

Who is this? WHERE is this?  :lol:

Quote from: Urban Dictionary
Schweinehund

1) an German insult, that is more popular in british movies than in Germany itself.

2) "blutiger Schweinehund" (bloody swinehound), even more popular in british movies.

3) "innerer Schweinehund" (your inner swinehound), means the enemy inside yourself that makes you passive.
John Cleese is a bloody Schweinehund.
Source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Schweinehund

That is a statue of the "Inner Swinehound", a representation of laziness in the form of a large german man who is also a pig. The statue in question is in Bonn. The image comes from wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Cogito_Innerer_Schweinehund_Bonn.jpg

This is what the plate at the bottom says:
"MEIN INNERER SCHWEINEHUND - EIN HAPPENING IN EUROPA

Skulptur, die in 20 europäischen Städten aufgestellt ist
INNERER SCHWEINEHUND

ART: Tier mit Instinkten niedrigster Art
UNTERSCHLUPF: In dir und in mir, d.h. in jedem einzelnen Individuum des Homo Sapiens

WACHSTUMSBEDINGUNGEN: Wächst sich gross, wenn Menschen Opfer der Gewalt, der Erniedrigung und respektloses Verfahrens werden

BETRAGEN: Greift die ethische Wertgrundlage des Menschen an, so dass Rassismus, Fremdenhass und Intoleranz die übermacht bekommen.

VERBREITUNG: Kann völlig die Macht über den einzelnen Menschen, über soziale Gruppen und im Extremfall über ganze Bevölkerungen nehmen.

DARF NICHT GEFUTTERT WERDEN

Cogito"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel