News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: P3nT4gR4m on May 24, 2013, 06:16:39 PM
One of mine from ages back. Needs a caption I think

He looks like Dorothy Mackaill talking to the madam in the opening scene of Safe In Hell:lulz:

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Bu🤠ns

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Squiddy, did you make this? Or did Roger's ex finally find a way to cash in on those teeth?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: stelz on May 26, 2013, 06:10:41 PM
Squiddy, did you make this? Or did Roger's ex finally find a way to cash in on those teeth?

Ohhhh, that's excellent!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Lenin McCarthy

PopeTom

Mr. President, we are now hearing news stories that Orly Taitz no longer thinks you are from Kenya.  She now thinks you are from someplace called Transsexual, Transylvania. 
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: PopeTom on May 28, 2013, 02:59:40 AM

Mr. President, we are now hearing news stories that Orly Taitz no longer thinks you are from Kenya.  She now thinks you are from someplace called Transsexual, Transylvania.

If he can strut like Tim Curry, I'm voting for a third term.
Molon Lube

Anna Mae Bollocks

If he can strut like Tim Curry AND he changes his name to "President Frankenfurter", I want him in there in perpetuity.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Whenever you hear someone advertising fiber content, keep in mind that this means it's being advertised as a laxative.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Salty

Quote from: Phosphatidylserine on May 28, 2013, 09:30:40 PM
Whenever you hear someone advertising fiber content, keep in mind that this means it's being advertised as a means of dealing with the stupid amounts of cheese I shove down my gullet.

Fixt.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.