News:

In my heart I knew that rotten testicles and inflamed penises were on the way.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Alty on May 28, 2013, 11:42:28 PM
Quote from: Phosphatidylserine on May 28, 2013, 09:30:40 PM
Whenever you hear someone advertising fiber content, keep in mind that this means it's being advertised as a means of dealing with the stupid amounts of cheese I shove down my gullet.

Fixt.

Mmmmm . . . cheese!
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Facebook sent me a link to a survey about a group I'm in. So I was clicking "highly satisfied" stuff because it's a friends group, and then I came to this creepy page:

Close window. Mark all future mails of this sort as spam.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Johnny

Quote from: stelz on May 29, 2013, 01:03:34 AM
Facebook sent me a link to a survey about a group I'm in. So I was clicking "highly satisfied" stuff because it's a friends group, and then I came to this creepy page:

Close window. Mark all future mails of this sort as spam.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEP
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Remington

Is it plugged in?

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Anna Mae Bollocks

People dropping stuff and fucking things up too.
And this Freude one:

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Don Coyote

The caption makes this make sense.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

What the fuck

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

That's pretty fucking clever, actually.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on May 29, 2013, 09:53:36 PM
It is, but holy shit, it's HUGE!

Yep.  Economical (resource-wise) as hell, I'd think.  Every day, the monkeys think of something that validates their existence for one more day.  That's one of those things.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

WELCOME, MORTALS, TO MY TOMATO PATIO!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on May 29, 2013, 09:55:50 PM

I can think of about 50 advantages (resources, ease of harvest, shade gained instead of plants stepped on, etc) of doing it that way, and only two real disadvantages (blight and wind).

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 29, 2013, 09:57:50 PM

I can think of about 50 advantages (resources, ease of harvest, shade gained instead of plants stepped on, etc) of doing it that way, and only two real disadvantages (blight and wind).

Yeah, it's actually totally brilliant. And probably has the yield of about 6 conventionally grown tomato plants.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on May 29, 2013, 10:02:05 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 29, 2013, 09:57:50 PM

Yeah, it's actually totally brilliant. And probably has the yield of about 6 conventionally grown tomato plants.

Looks like way more than that, though I am hardly an expert.
Molon Lube