News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Bu🤠ns

Bu🤠ns

More @ http://peterfromtexas.tumblr.com/

via Cram

Eta: Oh gawd, i think i just went full tumbr.  :eek:

Bu🤠ns

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Freeky

This one makes a pretty perfect heel-digging emote. :lulz:

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Junkenstein

It's shit like this that makes it hard to spot good satire. This is why we don't like our police being armed.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Junkenstein on June 25, 2013, 10:53:59 PM
It's shit like this that makes it hard to spot good satire. This is why we don't like our police being armed.

What's really funny is that for 180 years, they WEREN'T armed and everyone else WAS, and they did just fine.

Now they're armed and guns are illegal for everyone else, and shit's even more fucked up than it ever was, from what I can see.

It's all about messages, Junkenstien.
Molon Lube

Junkenstein

I'll think on that.

In the meantime, I bet that CCTV operator was playing the benny hill theme tune. I'll bet anything.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.