News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Suu on July 06, 2013, 11:44:38 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on July 06, 2013, 11:36:23 PM
You can occasionally, on a really clear day, see both Mt. Rainier and the Olympics from Portland.

It's scary how fucking huge Rainier is. It LOOMS.

It will be really fucking scary if it ever decides to go. Fuck.

And I forgot Adams is near Hood. SO MANY VOLCANOES.

Adams is my favorite!

It has the most awesome and amazing lava beds. An aerial view:

Up close:

Don't walk around in there, you'll die! Very sharp and unstable.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Gorgeous! That lava bed is WAY COOL!

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's SO COOL driving through it, because it's just miles and miles of this creepy desolate landscape. Next time I go I need to take lots of pictures. Mt. Adams is the prettiest of all the volcanoes.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Eater of Clowns

Man it's so weird how nature can just make stairs like that.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Suu

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Q. G. Pennyworth

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on July 07, 2013, 11:28:36 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on July 07, 2013, 11:22:30 PM
Bowl of dicks (Maybe NSFW?)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/q71/s720x720/968833_444872062278048_620189121_n.jpg

Those are some remarkably well-crafted dicks.

Why, thank you!

I have had some requests for dicks in "fantasy" colors, so sometime this week I'll be making blue, green and purple dicks.

I didn't ask why. I prefer not to know.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on July 07, 2013, 11:30:12 PM
Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on July 07, 2013, 11:28:36 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on July 07, 2013, 11:22:30 PM
Bowl of dicks (Maybe NSFW?)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/q71/s720x720/968833_444872062278048_620189121_n.jpg

Those are some remarkably well-crafted dicks.

Why, thank you!

I have had some requests for dicks in "fantasy" colors, so sometime this week I'll be making blue, green and purple dicks.

I didn't ask why. I prefer not to know.

:lulz:

Speaking as a dick, great work!
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A