News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Thank you, thank you all very much! :thanks:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Left

...If this is something that you are doing for selling?
Um...suggestions?
...One glass teenie-peenie pendant, framed by a double rainbow of pride beads...
Maybe make those next year prior to pride.

Just random thought to take or reject or play with.
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I don't make jewelry, but thank you!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

To clarify, technically, they are for sale (I made them for the gallery's cash & carry show) but I made and taught glass for a living for almost ten years, got famous and much published, now I'm a student and I only do it for fun and arty-assness. I only make work for one gallery, and only because a friend owns it. I don't do custom or made-to-order, I absolutely don't do jewelry for sale, and I don't care about selling. In fact, on some levels, I'd rather not sell. For money I live on grants, loans, scholarships, a part-time research internship, and occasional private catering gigs.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on July 08, 2013, 03:06:16 AM
To clarify, technically, they are for sale (I made them for the gallery's cash & carry show) but I made and taught glass for a living for almost ten years, got famous and much published, now I'm a student and I only do it for fun and arty-assness. I only make work for one gallery, and only because a friend owns it. I don't do custom or made-to-order, I absolutely don't do jewelry for sale, and I don't care about selling. In fact, on some levels, I'd rather not sell. For money I live on grants, loans, scholarships, a part-time research internship, and occasional private catering gigs.

I'm happy you don't have to depend on that anymore, but in a way it's sad.
Because a strung necklace made entirely of art glass dicks would be AWESOME.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: stelz on July 08, 2013, 06:17:00 AM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on July 08, 2013, 03:06:16 AM

I'm happy you don't have to depend on that anymore, but in a way it's sad.
Because a strung necklace made entirely of art glass dicks would be AWESOME.

Who knows what might become of the leftovers? And, of course, anyone who wants to can buy a bunch and make themselves a neck full of dicks.

Suu

Ooooh, my Nigel beads are now collector's items!

Also, Rhode Island (Woonsocket is the town I work in):

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Quote from: hylierandom, A.D.D. on July 08, 2013, 02:31:55 AM
...If this is something that you are doing for selling?
Um...suggestions?
...One glass teenie-peenie pendant, framed by a double rainbow of pride beads...
Maybe make those next year prior to pride.

Just random thought to take or reject or play with.

Since Nigel isn't selling anymore, check out Heart of Oak Crafts on Etsy. She does mostly historical stuff, but I have a fascinus (penis pendant) from her.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Junkenstein

Quote from: Suu on July 08, 2013, 02:28:34 PM
Ooooh, my Nigel beads are now collector's items!

Also, Rhode Island (Woonsocket is the town I work in):

Devin Townsend's new album is a re-imagining of "Guys and Dolls" incidentally.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I still have crap in my Etsy store. I also have some unlisted crap that I  might eventually get around to listing. I'm just not planning on making any new crap anytime soon, unless it's crap that I happen to feel like making for shits and giggles.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on July 08, 2013, 04:13:33 PM
I still have crap in my Etsy store. I also have some unlisted crap that I  might eventually get around to listing. I'm just not planning on making any new crap anytime soon, unless it's crap that I happen to feel like making for shits and giggles.

Is any of the crap dicks?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on July 08, 2013, 05:53:44 PM

No, all the dicks are at the gallery for the month. If there are any left over I'll probably list them eventually, or maybe just keep them around the house.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on July 08, 2013, 08:37:49 PM
Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on July 08, 2013, 05:53:44 PM

No, all the dicks are at the gallery for the month. If there are any left over I'll probably list them eventually, or maybe just keep them around the house.

Well, let us know if there's ever a way where we could give you money in exchange for dicks.