News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on July 09, 2013, 04:50:32 AM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on July 08, 2013, 08:37:49 PM
Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on July 08, 2013, 05:53:44 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on July 08, 2013, 04:13:33 PM
I still have crap in my Etsy store. I also have some unlisted crap that I  might eventually get around to listing. I'm just not planning on making any new crap anytime soon, unless it's crap that I happen to feel like making for shits and giggles.

Is any of the crap dicks?

No, all the dicks are at the gallery for the month. If there are any left over I'll probably list them eventually, or maybe just keep them around the house.

Well, let us know if there's ever a way where we could give you money in exchange for dicks.

Yeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss . . . .
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on July 09, 2013, 05:34:07 AM
I still have crap in my Etsy store. I also have some unlisted crap that I  might eventually get around to listing. I'm just not planning on making any new crap anytime soon, unless it's crap that I happen to feel like making for shits and giggles.

No, all the dicks are at the gallery for the month. If there are any left over I'll probably list them eventually, or maybe just keep them around the house.

Well, let us know if there's ever a way where we could give you money in exchange for dicks.

Hey ladies...

If Nigel can't come up with the goods...

I know a guy
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

McGrupp

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: V3X on July 09, 2013, 06:14:58 AM

Hey ladies...

I know a guy
You know a guy who has multiple dicks, and will sell you a bowl?

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Polyethyline Glycol on July 10, 2013, 12:58:01 AM

Hey ladies...

I know a guy
You know a guy who has multiple dicks, and will sell you a bowl?

I'm in.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: The Johnny on July 10, 2013, 01:38:06 PM
Babies are cute, right?

Is this from a movie adaptation of Gun, with Occasional Music?!

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Hey ladies...

I know a guy

We don't want a cheap knockoff.  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The giant babies are so fucking creepy.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Left

Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Mesozoic Mister Nigel