News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trivial

Reminds me of work way too much.
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Suu

Got these pics this morning down in Narragansett. There is an artist that comes down to the seawall all the time and balances (!) these stones. No glue, no wire...he finds the natural balance and does this. It's incredible.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Suu on July 19, 2013, 04:34:50 AM
Got these pics this morning down in Narragansett. There is an artist that comes down to the seawall all the time and balances (!) these stones. No glue, no wire...he finds the natural balance and does this. It's incredible.

.....I am in awe

Suu

There's more on my FB, I just didn't want to flood the page. Here's a link and vid. Watch the vid, the dude is unreal:
http://news.providencejournal.com/breaking-news/2012/09/video-patience.html

He's been doing this for as long as I've been living here, so...at least 11 years.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Suu

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Suu on July 19, 2013, 04:37:52 AM
There's more on my FB, I just didn't want to flood the page. Here's a link and vid. Watch the vid, the dude is unreal:
http://news.providencejournal.com/breaking-news/2012/09/video-patience.html

He's been doing this for as long as I've been living here, so...at least 11 years.

That is really cool.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Suu on July 19, 2013, 04:34:50 AM

Those are awesome! I have a friend who is a stonemason which means that whenever we go anywhere or do anything, he leaves those behind. It's like a crumb-trail of balanced rocks, everywhere he goes.

Taking him to the river is especially fun.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I kept on seeing the two-column version of this, and because I'm a nerd, I felt the need to correct it.

It's a reminder that making shit up about an existing prototype technology is easier than bringing that prototype successfully to market (as demonstrated by all the flying car manufacturers that have gone bankrupt since the mid-1930s).

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.