News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quote from: Cain on July 21, 2013, 03:01:53 PM
Quote from: Suu on July 21, 2013, 02:58:49 PM
Um...I have had paid holidays and paid vacation before. Even while waiting tables. What is this based on?

Are you legally required to have those, though?

I get 12 weeks paid holiday, but I'm certainly not legally required to have that much.

Depends on the state, actually.

-Suu
FEDERALISM FTW.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That chart is even grimmer when it comes to parental leave and short-term disability.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on July 21, 2013, 03:27:01 PM
That chart is even grimmer when it comes to parental leave and short-term disability.

Now I KNOW Maternity/Paternity Leave in the US is a joke.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Ben Shapiro

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Pæs

Saw this in my local McDonalds a while ago. Apparently their safety and injury management program is run by the Illuminati.

Left

Quote from: Pæs on July 22, 2013, 03:16:47 AM
Saw this in my local McDonalds a while ago. Apparently their safety and injury management program is run by the Illuminati.

:lulz:
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Cramulus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"Clop-shaming"? "Fursecution"?

I don't know how I feel about this. A little  :horrormirth:
but at the same time, I kind of think bronies are cute and pretty much harmless, and possibly reflective of a social shift toward tolerance and pacifism, so I can't really hate on them.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on July 22, 2013, 05:20:18 PM

but at the same time, I kind of think bronies are cute and pretty much harmless, and possibly reflective of a social shift toward tolerance and pacifism, so I can't really hate on them.

I can laugh at them without hating on them.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 22, 2013, 05:24:12 PM

I encourage this line of thinking.

They are fucking HILARIOUS. :mind ray:

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 22, 2013, 05:24:12 PM

:highfive