News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pæs on July 28, 2013, 09:38:02 AM
Quote from: The Johnny on July 28, 2013, 09:11:39 AM
lol omg
If you didn't the first time, go back and read the timestamps.

Actual psycho, or troll? It's hard to tell!

I've encountered a few of those.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

LMNO

I consider this rather fitting for PD.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 28, 2013, 07:14:28 PM
I consider this rather fitting for PD.

This is one little X through the crown away from being AMERICA.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Everyone, prepare your hate glands:

Why is it that just after things start going to shit in a country so bad nobody wants to live there anymore, the residents begin getting super paranoid about illegal immigration?

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Cain

To be honest, the UK has been paranoid about illegal immigration since the late 90s.  It's a useful ongoing problem neither party really wishes to solve, since it is so useful in whipping up xenophobia and distracting the media from more pressing issues, not to mention creating a pool of legally precarious workers who can be easily exploited by the firms which bankroll both parties.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

So in other words, the number 78070 probably isn't even hooked up?

Cain

I'm tempted to text and find out, but given my own status as a dual national, it's probably best I dont.

Triple Zero

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 27, 2013, 03:34:19 AM
Is this for real, or did someone Lo5 the fuck out of that?

Wormwood is the active ingredient in Absinthe (and also where the name "Vermouth" comes from)

But you're LMNO so you already know this, for tactical considerations of how to keep the Vermouth and a dry Martini at a safe distance from eachother.

I do wonder because "Absinthe" sounds like "absence", but just little enough that it feels like someone made that up ...

(Then again, I have no clue what Lily we're talking about cause I never really got into HP, so nvm)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Triple Zero on July 29, 2013, 05:09:35 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 27, 2013, 03:34:19 AM
Is this for real, or did someone Lo5 the fuck out of that?

Wormwood is the active ingredient in Absinthe (and also where the name "Vermouth" comes from)

But you're LMNO so you already know this, for tactical considerations of how to keep the Vermouth and a dry Martini at a safe distance from eachother.

I do wonder because "Absinthe" sounds like "absence", but just little enough that it feels like someone made that up ...

(Then again, I have no clue what Lily we're talking about cause I never really got into HP, so nvm)

Lilly is Harry Potter's mom. Snape is in love with Harry Potter's mom. Harry Potter's dad, on the other hand, was an asshole and tied him to a tree all the time. This idea blew everyone's minds at the time it was revealed, which is why I know about it despite not having read any of the books in the past 12 years.

Triple Zero

And I suppose Snape either killed her or was secretly in love with her or something?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Triple Zero on July 29, 2013, 08:49:45 PM
And I suppose Snape either killed her or was secretly in love with her or something?

Yep, that was the big reveal. That, and the fact that Lily was also Muggle-born were the reason that, ultimately, Snape was always on the side of the good guys and only Dumbledore ever knew the reason why (because Snape told him, not because Dumbledore cheated and peeked at the back of the book or something).

Cain

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube