News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: McGrupp on July 31, 2013, 11:02:43 PM
I'm extremely late to the memegenerator party but I just started messing around with it. I'm trying to find gentler ways to get points across on facebook.

I have decided not to kill you, McGrupp.  At least, not until I'm close to running out of people.
Molon Lube

McGrupp

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 01, 2013, 02:25:13 AM
I have decided not to kill you, McGrupp.  At least, not until I'm close to running out of people.

Awesome! Seems a fair deal. That should be on a greeting card.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: McGrupp on August 01, 2013, 02:58:23 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 01, 2013, 02:25:13 AM

Awesome! Seems a fair deal. That should be on a greeting card.

Well, don't expect a lot of this mushy shit.
Molon Lube

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Quote from: Polyethyline Glycol on July 29, 2013, 03:00:37 PM
Everyone, prepare your hate glands:

Why is it that just after things start going to shit in a country so bad nobody wants to live there anymore, the residents begin getting super paranoid about illegal immigration?

According to our Immigration Minister, the only reason someone could hate this sign or consider it racist is because they are a lunatic leftist or part of the pro-immigration lobby.

So Enki, are you now or have you ever been a member of the Lunatic Leftist for Immigration Party?

Suu

Why can I see those things driving around the United States if the Teabaggers get their way?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

McGrupp

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Bu🤠ns

Right?

also I dunno if i ever posted this in here: http://hagbotcelinecomics.tumblr.com/

#discord irc channel's comic tumblr page.