News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Triple Zero

lalalala stuff I made in InkScape ( + some minor GIMP post processing)

(I might have posted that last one before)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

The fractal Illuminati is great. The cephalopod is cute. The vocoder is....

...damn. Where did I put that song?

Cain

LMNO

Cain

I went through about half my music collection last night, so I knew it was in there somewhere.

Triple Zero

sweet! I just checked, I have a selection of LMNO's tracks (Spider Project, Going back to Tucson, etc) but not that one :-) yay

LMNO, did you see my soundcloud page? (I already posted in OB, I think) It's got quite a few vocoders, and I've gotten a bit better at this whole music thing if I say so myself--my previous musical experiments, the ones I posted here, were pretty um experimental, the ones I put on soundcloud are merely very electronic. (disclaimer: the ones tagged "mashup" or "mix" are obviously not my own material) (and the very top one "Kaal of Kammen [bokbok remix]" you may want to skip that one, it's a little joke I made for a friend)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

Yes, yes it is.

And now, what was merely sad takes on a more disturbing tone.

LMNO

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 02, 2013, 08:02:07 PM
sweet! I just checked, I have a selection of LMNO's tracks (Spider Project, Going back to Tucson, etc) but not that one :-) yay

LMNO, did you see my soundcloud page? (I already posted in OB, I think) It's got quite a few vocoders, and I've gotten a bit better at this whole music thing if I say so myself--my previous musical experiments, the ones I posted here, were pretty um experimental, the ones I put on soundcloud are merely very electronic. (disclaimer: the ones tagged "mashup" or "mix" are obviously not my own material) (and the very top one "Kaal of Kammen [bokbok remix]" you may want to skip that one, it's a little joke I made for a friend)

Bookmarked.

Quote from: Cain on August 02, 2013, 10:55:31 PM
Yes, yes it is.

And now, what was merely sad takes on a more disturbing tone.

Me <---- Really creeped out right now.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

He's wearing underpants. It's probably nothing near as disturbing as it looks, and a lot more innocuous.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

As a matter of fact, between the dominant posture of the visible limbs of the child, the expression on his face and the remote control in his hand, my guess is that it went something like this: "Daddy, I'm going to put money on you. Daddy. HOLD STILL. NO DADDY STOP MOVING RIGHT NOW I AM COVERING YOU WITH MONEY. HOLD THIS MONEY. There. You're covered with money. MOMMY COME HERE I COVERED DADDY WITH MONEY!".