News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I found it when I was looking for juggalo furries.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

I did not notice the underwear when first looking.

That does make it much better.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on August 02, 2013, 11:28:26 PM

The beleaguered expression on his face tells the story of someone who is being mercilessly bullied by his three-year-old.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on August 03, 2013, 12:48:20 AM
Quote from: Cain on August 02, 2013, 11:28:26 PM

The beleaguered expression on his face tells the story of someone who is being mercilessly bullied by his three-year-old.

that's sorta how it liked to me too.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

McGrupp

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on August 02, 2013, 11:19:05 PM

This sentence should be taken out of context and used at the end of every ebay item description.

Ryobi drill set. I found it when I was looking for juggalo furries.

Ohio art Etch-A-Sketch still in box. I found it when I was looking for juggalo furries.

McGrupp

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: McGrupp on August 03, 2013, 02:51:04 AM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on August 02, 2013, 11:19:05 PM

This sentence should be taken out of context and used at the end of every ebay item description.

Ryobi drill set. I found it when I was looking for juggalo furries.

Ohio art Etch-A-Sketch still in box. I found it when I was looking for juggalo furries.

:lulz:

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

McGrupp

I seem to keep making these. Should I keep posting them here or make a new thread to put them in? Don't want to get spammy.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: McGrupp on August 03, 2013, 06:27:26 AM
I seem to keep making these. Should I keep posting them here or make a new thread to put them in? Don't want to get spammy.

I, personally, would love it if you made a thread for them in Propaganda Repository, the reason being that it will make it easier for me to find them and use them to annoy/enlighten my friends, family, and acquaintances. These are AWESOME.

LMNO

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.