News:

PD.com : We are the parents your children warned you about.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Freeky

That's some pretty good trolling. though the last one is a bit too obvious.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Doktor Howl

I see Enki has returned to posting pics that mean nothing to anyone but himself.
Molon Lube

Pæs

That image bothers me in ways I find hard to describe.

First off, it's perfectly transparent about satirising Facebook. But, it doesn't even get the appearance right.

Second, it implies that (1) people recognise their friends eyes out of context, (2) they would be interested in using images of their eyes as profile pictures, (3) a UI design team would throw together a grid of eye-pics and call it an interface, and (4) Facebook would allow a bizarre competitor to intrude on their space without mercilessly crushing it.

In other words, the person who initially made it completely failed (on many levels) to comprehend the basic ideas of both social networking and ocular identification, and yet decided to combine them anyway. Probably, if I posted this rant to him directly, he'd have a hissy fit and complain about how I'm ruining his fun.

I guess what really bothers me is that the world contains people like the one who made that photoset and posted it initially without realizing anything was wrong with it.

The Johnny

Quote from: Pæs on August 04, 2013, 03:59:54 AM

First off, it's perfectly transparent about satirising Facebook. But, it doesn't even get the appearance right.

Second, it implies that (1) people recognise their friends eyes out of context, (2) they would be interested in using images of their eyes as profile pictures, (3) a UI design team would throw together a grid of eye-pics and call it an interface, and (4) Facebook would allow a bizarre competitor to intrude on their space without mercilessly crushing it.

In other words, the person who initially made it completely failed (on many levels) to comprehend the basic ideas of both social networking and ocular identification, and yet decided to combine them anyway. Probably, if I posted this rant to him directly, he'd have a hissy fit and complain about how I'm ruining his fun.

I guess what really bothers me is that the world contains people like the one who made that photoset and posted it initially without realizing anything was wrong with it.

I want to create a pention to ban eyebook from our facebooks.

Something about having to prep ourselfs from retina scanners which will use our own eye-books against us

or

:?
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Pæs on August 04, 2013, 03:59:54 AM

[/quote]

:lulz:

That never gets old.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

Cain

If you are feeling psychologically scarred after being exposed to /b/ here is is some uplifting advice to make you feel better:

And a cat gif to get you started

Rococo Modem Basilisk

GrannySmith

i can't even describe why images of "cute" cats annoy me so much... they're EVERYWHERE!! :horrormirth:
  X  

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

GrannySmith

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: THAT is the only acceptable jesus to have at home!  :lol: :lol:
  X