News:

PD.com: More merciless than a statue of Ming.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Cain

Yeah, that was 4chan's doing, what one of the pics I posted from that /b/ dump was about.

Charles is now entered for all kinds of competitions by /b/.

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Carlos Danger on August 08, 2013, 12:05:29 PM
Yeah, that was 4chan's doing, what one of the pics I posted from that /b/ dump was about.

Charles is now entered for all kinds of competitions by /b/.

Missed that one earlier. Read it now. Hilarious!
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Cramulus

Cramulus

Cain

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on August 07, 2013, 02:57:43 AM

I love bad Chinese translations.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/155892919/natural-ice-green-white-jadeite-jade?ref=shop_home_active&ga_search_query=pi%2Byao

QuoteDifferent from the brave with unicorn, brave is cut-throat Switzerland, the Lord's heart is special. The residential function exorcise evil spirits. The courage to aquatic features bright and can be divided into the following: First, the residential exorcise evil spirits function. Light brave levied at home has not been possible to get his family good Canada to drive away evil, residential, married to defend God, it is safe to ensure that the entire family. Second, there is the function of prosperity. Except that helps the next, also help, business dealings with businessman also suitable imposition brave in the company or family. Melted five ghost. With the the ghost living and prosperity,

Maybe Roger can explain "good Canada to drive away evil"?  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Doktor Howl

Quote from: stelz on August 08, 2013, 08:07:35 PM

Canada doesn't actually drive away evil; this is a translation issue.  Canada ABSORBS evil, like a sponge.  And like a sponge, it doesn't empty out unless you wring it out.

Which is why we should invade Canada.
Molon Lube

Chelagoras The Boulder

"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Cain

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 08, 2013, 10:43:58 PM
Quote from: stelz on August 08, 2013, 08:07:35 PM

Canada doesn't actually drive away evil; this is a translation issue.  Canada ABSORBS evil, like a sponge.  And like a sponge, it doesn't empty out unless you wring it out.

Which is why we should invade Canada.

Please wipe Texas with it first.

HARD.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."