News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

I would like vinegar husbands on my deli sweepins, pls.  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: stelz on August 09, 2013, 06:46:08 AM
I would like vinegar husbands on my deli sweepins, pls.  :lulz:

Can I see your ID?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Freeky

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Mome Papess Trivial on August 10, 2013, 02:27:58 AM

I watched that whole video, earlier, and afterwards I said "No one can ever again say that my hobbies are weird".

Anna Mae Bollocks

Cain

Aucoq

"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Cramulus