News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

EK WAFFLR

They did a good job of photoshopping my teeth onto Siv Jensen, that's for sure.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That's just...

it reminds me of the Realdoll guys.

And you know what? You know how I was talking about how, for some guys, women are totally all just interchangeable? That's what I mean. Those guys are having full-on love relationships with inanimate objects.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TALK TO ME ABOUT YOUR GENITALS on August 13, 2013, 02:06:04 AM
That's just...

it reminds me of the Realdoll guys.

And you know what? You know how I was talking about how, for some guys, women are totally all just interchangeable? That's what I mean. Those guys are having full-on love relationships with inanimate objects.

Bad wiring.

The Good Reverend Roger

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

All the hair on my body just stood on end and I physically recoiled into my chair several times.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"making love for hours on end"

There is no emoticon.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TALK TO ME ABOUT YOUR GENITALS on August 13, 2013, 02:18:27 AM
All the hair on my body just stood on end and I physically recoiled into my chair several times.

Still twitching, over here.

I have to go offline now, and find something to smash.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yeah.

"It hasn't all required the use of my male parts"

I need to sterilize my brain.

Sir Squid Diddimus

I don't even understand what's going on here....

Someone explai---no you know what, I'll just live in blissful ignorance.