News:

CAN'T A BROTHER GET A LITTLE PEACE?

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

I only heard about those guys recently. I was guessing hippies on crack with severe entitlement issues and that seems to fit.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Apparently, power exoskeletons were ten years away in 1962, too.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Cain

Oh yeah, the technology has been available for them for decades.  The problem is variable power control, to ensure the person inside the exo doesn't wreck themselves or anyone around them unintentionally.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Yeah. A breakdown of feedback without a failsafe would *really* suck in one of those. Arms torn off, legs broken, etc.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: TALK TO ME ABOUT YOUR GENITALS on August 13, 2013, 05:08:04 PM
Quote from: Mome Papess Trivial on August 13, 2013, 01:33:12 PM
Reminds me of this article

Yeah, that's pretty much it. I think we can safely destroy civilization now, it;s done everything it set out to do.

I wondered why this image was all over tumblr and reddit and twitter and whatever else.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 13, 2013, 01:48:47 AM

:lulz: That girl on the left is learning an important lesson about certain kinds of dudes. She has the correct expression of judgement and concern on her face.

And as far as the Brony shit goes... :vom:

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on August 14, 2013, 12:15:06 AM
Quote from: TALK TO ME ABOUT YOUR GENITALS on August 13, 2013, 05:08:04 PM
Quote from: Mome Papess Trivial on August 13, 2013, 01:33:12 PM
Reminds me of this article

Yeah, that's pretty much it. I think we can safely destroy civilization now, it;s done everything it set out to do.

I wondered why this image was all over tumblr and reddit and twitter and whatever else.

OHGODNOWHY

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Cain

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Sir Squid Diddimus

McGrupp

Quote from: Junkenstein on August 13, 2013, 06:37:55 PM
ETA -http://www.mikebarr.net/archive/If_you_thought_furries_were_bad.htm

It starts about halfway down

The Epic of Gilgamesh
The Bhagavad Gita
The Iliad
Romance of the Three Kingdoms
Beowulf

These are the epic tales of our culture. Stories that will be handed down from generation to generation for all time. Now the saga of Sarah, the Soulbonded housemate takes it's place among them. I stand in awe.

Cain

Oh, there's even more to this story:

http://www.demon-sushi.com/warning/index2.html

Turns out "Sarah" has previous for this, as "Catherine Rain" aka "Aeris" from Final Fantasy 7

Triple Zero

Quote from: Polyethyline Glycol on August 14, 2013, 11:38:46 AM
Salvador Dali, everybody.

Heh, I was going to say, that sounds a lot like Dali.

Not an image, but on the subject of Dali, I recently found this YouTube clip of Salvador Dali appearing as a mystery guest on a 1950's gameshow called "What's My Line?" (9m21s). I thought it was pretty cool. After watching it, be sure to read the top comment as well, it made me LOL.

Even more off-topic to PICS, but it's a really cool song and it's got a nice vocal sample by Dali in the intro: Younger Brother - All I Want.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Carlos Danger on August 13, 2013, 07:26:45 PM
It's kinda a toss-up between Indigo Children, would-be Messiahs and "soulbonded" as to who is the most unique and special snowflake of them all.

I still go with Indigo Children, but just barely:

QuoteAll these so-called 'skeptics' regarding the Indigo children - Fuck off. You haven't seen what we have seen. You can't feel what we feel. Our job is to change the world, and here you are trying to hold us back with your 'scientific theories and proof'. You were born in the years of scientific evolution and you learned, you taught yourself, to only follow science. Let me tell you this. There is so much more to this universe than your silly science. You need to let us do our job- it is of the utmost importance. When we are done, and the Rainbow and Crystal children replace us, you will see the world as you could have never imagined. Do not diagnose us. Do not doubt us. Trust us. The world will be an incredible place when we are done.

We've seen the exact same thing countless times in the children of the wealthy, who believe that they are special. It's just entitlement taken to an extreme level. Can  you imagine being told from birth that you are special and magical and that you have a special mission to change and improve humanity, and that the reason other people don't understand you is BECAUSE of this specialness? This has been literally built into their worldview from childhood, they can't NOT believe it.

They will become very, very bitter people as they age, and the world lets them down in every conceivable way.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."