News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: TALK TO ME ABOUT YOUR GENITALS on August 16, 2013, 03:59:00 PM
Quote from: V3X on August 16, 2013, 04:26:28 AM
Quote from: Pæs on August 15, 2013, 11:40:10 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 15, 2013, 07:42:31 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on August 15, 2013, 07:34:22 PM
FURSECUTION

Guilty.

QuoteCLOP SHAMING

Guilty.

QuoteYOU ARE RACIST AGAINST CONTENT CREATORS

:lulz:

THE ENLIGHTENED SPAGS IN THE FUTURE WILL JUDGE US FOR OUR INABILITY TO ACCEPT AND TOLERATE THE OTHERKIN AMONG US.

Every generation must, eventually, stagnate and become crotchety old Conservatives with social values affixed to a bygone era. The revolutionary thing about our generation is not that we will be free from this absolute and unavoidable reality, but that we can recognize its inevitability and therefore we are free to choose for ourselves which particular group is deserving of our unreasonable scorn.

Personally, I choose to regard Otherkin with the same distaste and contempt older, less wise generations reserved for the truly oppressed. I must, because I am a Human person, identify some group for whom I have no pity, no empathy, and no concern. For me, that group is the Otherkin. I don't care about them, I believe their personal identities to be fallacious, superficial, and just dumb, and I don't care if I sound like a bigot 20 years from now for saying so. Because, frankly, I'm right, and the future is fucked.

If the Future sides with the Otherkin, I won't be surprised. But neither will I be particularly moved by it. Maybe one day there will be some great Otherkin orator standing on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial giving some speech that moves millions of people to tears. I seriously doubt it, both because Otherkin are useless wankers who don't deserve to give speeches in public, and also because I'm fairly sure that the Lincoln Memorial will be off-limits to peasants by then. But if that does happen, I'll be in a rocking chair making offensive remarks about Otherkin marrying with Normals to embarrass my grandchildren. Because fuck those people.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

I just pointed out to a "transracial" white girl on Twitter on the black feminism hashtag #solidarityisforwhitewomen (it's been a MASSIVE thing this week in femininja land) that no matter how she feels about her identity she still gets white privilege, gets read and treated as a white person just like I do.

I had an otherkin phase back when woo and mushrooms and Phil Hine were like my diet. It's embarrassing and I don't like to talk about it and although at the time I believed my "inner self" was some green wood nymph (yea, I know. I got better.) I was actually short, pale as to almost be blue and large boobed white girl on too many drugs and chaos magic books culturally appropriating to a stupid fucking degree.

As I said, I'm not proud, and I am sorry (mostly about the white shamanic bullshit) 

Pope Pixie Pickle

ALSO, ROGER,
PAYNE SAW THIS AND THOUGHT OF YUO.

Pæs

Quote from: Cain on August 16, 2013, 03:05:04 PM
That's Abelist.

OH YEAH, LIKE ANYONE IS MORE PREJUDICED AGAINST ABEL THAN YOU.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

Hey now - I didn't say it was wrong.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Pæs

Triple Zero

Quote from: Pæs on August 17, 2013, 11:28:17 PM

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGG :mad:

TAKE THIS

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 13, 2013, 02:19:29 AM
Quote from: TALK TO ME ABOUT YOUR GENITALS on August 13, 2013, 02:18:27 AM
All the hair on my body just stood on end and I physically recoiled into my chair several times.

Still twitching, over here.

I have to go offline now, and find something to smash.

I used to think like this.

However, I have come around to the viewpoint that yes, I would indeed have sex with Rainbow Dash: