News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hahahaaa! That one really is just pure, beautiful ownage. Oh SNAP!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

PopeTom

Quote from: TALK TO ME ABOUT YOUR GENITALS on August 14, 2013, 04:28:07 PM
Quote from: Carlos Danger on August 13, 2013, 07:26:45 PM
It's kinda a toss-up between Indigo Children, would-be Messiahs and "soulbonded" as to who is the most unique and special snowflake of them all.

I still go with Indigo Children, but just barely:

QuoteAll these so-called 'skeptics' regarding the Indigo children - Fuck off. You haven't seen what we have seen. You can't feel what we feel. Our job is to change the world, and here you are trying to hold us back with your 'scientific theories and proof'. You were born in the years of scientific evolution and you learned, you taught yourself, to only follow science. Let me tell you this. There is so much more to this universe than your silly science. You need to let us do our job- it is of the utmost importance. When we are done, and the Rainbow and Crystal children replace us, you will see the world as you could have never imagined. Do not diagnose us. Do not doubt us. Trust us. The world will be an incredible place when we are done.

We've seen the exact same thing countless times in the children of the wealthy, who believe that they are special. It's just entitlement taken to an extreme level. Can  you imagine being told from birth that you are special and magical and that you have a special mission to change and improve humanity, and that the reason other people don't understand you is BECAUSE of this specialness? This has been literally built into their worldview from childhood, they can't NOT believe it.

They will become very, very bitter people as they age, and the world lets them down in every conceivable way.

I've totally read that story about the 'special children'.

-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: PopeTom on August 18, 2013, 05:58:31 PM
Quote from: TALK TO ME ABOUT YOUR GENITALS on August 14, 2013, 04:28:07 PM
Quote from: Carlos Danger on August 13, 2013, 07:26:45 PM
It's kinda a toss-up between Indigo Children, would-be Messiahs and "soulbonded" as to who is the most unique and special snowflake of them all.

I still go with Indigo Children, but just barely:

QuoteAll these so-called 'skeptics' regarding the Indigo children - Fuck off. You haven't seen what we have seen. You can't feel what we feel. Our job is to change the world, and here you are trying to hold us back with your 'scientific theories and proof'. You were born in the years of scientific evolution and you learned, you taught yourself, to only follow science. Let me tell you this. There is so much more to this universe than your silly science. You need to let us do our job- it is of the utmost importance. When we are done, and the Rainbow and Crystal children replace us, you will see the world as you could have never imagined. Do not diagnose us. Do not doubt us. Trust us. The world will be an incredible place when we are done.

We've seen the exact same thing countless times in the children of the wealthy, who believe that they are special. It's just entitlement taken to an extreme level. Can  you imagine being told from birth that you are special and magical and that you have a special mission to change and improve humanity, and that the reason other people don't understand you is BECAUSE of this specialness? This has been literally built into their worldview from childhood, they can't NOT believe it.

They will become very, very bitter people as they age, and the world lets them down in every conceivable way.

I've totally read that story about the 'special children'.

Some things are more believable when devil-shaped aliens take sixty years to tell you about them.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Bruno

This is the shit my family posts on The Facebook.

:argh!:

eta: This is from a cousin whose husband is a cop.
Formerly something else...

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Emo Howard on August 19, 2013, 08:10:09 PM
This is the shit my family posts on The Facebook.

:argh!:

eta: This is from a cousin whose husband is a cop.
When asked that question I say something similar but more pointed toward crazy-fun instead of pure responsibility. I do like his points on personal responsibility in entertainment, Stop whining about having nothing to do. In my day we were happy if we had a stick. Kids these days, spoiled rotten with their eyephones and discotheques and 'recreational' drugs, we only had nasty tasting medical drugs but we took it anyway! Pfah! We gathered on the nearest hill instead of special 'venues' and 'bars' And to get there we had to walk ten miles against the wind in the rain uphill both ways!

Can you tell where i stopped being serious?
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

LMNO

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

McGrupp

Rococo Modem Basilisk

The Good Reverend Roger

Moving all appropriate posts to HUMANS.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 20, 2013, 06:29:09 PM
Moving all appropriate posts to HUMANS.

Aw shit, I was posting while you was moving posts.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.