News:

If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Quote from: P3nT4gR4m on August 21, 2013, 10:43:23 PM
The picture ... on the wall .. behind ... little furry thing ... in a nappy ... standing in a puddle of piss ...

I want to kill something now. If fact I want to kill lots of things. I don't even know if there are enough living things available. I may need to start a breeding program or something, just to keep me supplied with things to kill.  :argh!:

I DID NOT NEED TO NOTICE THIS. FUCK YOU FOREVER.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 22, 2013, 03:28:37 AM
Quote from: P3nT4gR4m on August 21, 2013, 10:43:23 PM
The picture ... on the wall .. behind ... little furry thing ... in a nappy ... standing in a puddle of piss ...

I want to kill something now. If fact I want to kill lots of things. I don't even know if there are enough living things available. I may need to start a breeding program or something, just to keep me supplied with things to kill.  :argh!:

I DID NOT NEED TO NOTICE THIS. FUCK YOU FOREVER.

P3ntagram doesn't make horror, he makes horror better.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bu🤠ns

AFK

Well, there goes my shot at having pleasant dreams tonight.

:argh!:

:lulz:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

By which I mean THAT IS SO SO BEAUTIFUL AND IT REMINDS ME OF THIS ONE TIME.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rococo Modem Basilisk

That one time when you were trapped in an abandoned doll factory and all the discarded dolls from the 'defective' bin came to life and started asking to be your friend in a dull monotone and in unison, while creeping slowly toward you?

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Kai

Quote from: FOCUS GROUP RAGEMONKEY OF HATE HATE HATE on August 22, 2013, 06:45:46 AM
By which I mean THAT IS SO SO BEAUTIFUL AND IT REMINDS ME OF THIS ONE TIME.

That one time you filled your house with dolls?
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel