News:

Where Everybody Knows You're Lame. 

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

Jesus fuck... what is happening here.
It's like I'm going down the hell aisle of 5th world pics.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on August 23, 2013, 06:15:06 AM
Jesus fuck... what is happening here.
It's like I'm going down the hell aisle of 5th world pics.

I ran and hid in 1979.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

The Good Reverend Roger

Great.  We're back to Enki posting piles of not funny photos that don't mean anything to anyone but him.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

McGrupp

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Pæs

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Local news people who can't stop smirking.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

HEY.  SOMETIMES A GIANT WIENER CRASHING INTO A DOORWAY IS JUST A GIANT WIENER CRASHING INTO A DOORWAY.

NOT EVERYTHING HAS TO BE ABOUT SEX.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cain

-

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Cain on August 24, 2013, 12:37:48 PM

I guess asking 'what is a furry?' is a hatecrime now?
I'd assume that the group discriminated against most is actually well known to most people.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Cain

-