News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cramulus

It's a clip from an infomercial, presumably for a parental web filter.

it's the perfect reaction gif for all content on this website

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cramulus on August 26, 2013, 09:05:19 PM

What's awesome is that they're basically showing a better alternative that doesn't involve buying their product.  Like, you know, MONITORING YOUR CHILDREN.

JOB OPENING IN ADVERTISING!

:lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 26, 2013, 09:06:49 PM

What's awesome is that they're basically showing a better alternative that doesn't involve buying their product.  Like, you know, MONITORING YOUR CHILDREN.

That involves actually interacting with your children, and is therefore inferior to a fully automated solution.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Task on August 27, 2013, 02:35:18 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 26, 2013, 09:06:49 PM

That involves actually interacting with your children, and is therefore inferior to a fully automated solution.

You know, Enki...as God is my witness, I can't tell if you're joking or not.

(just kidding)

The Good Reverend Roger

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My kid showed me that Miley Cyrus thing last night and my reaction was I AM IN FAVOR OF THIS, I HAVE NO IDEA WHETHER SHE'S TROLLING AND I DON'T CARE.

So much WTF FACEPALM LOL.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

Incidentally, I don't think she was trolling.

I think she missed the target she was aiming at by about 10 miles.

I think she just "Britneyed".

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger