News:

PD may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.  If PD splits open, do not look directly at resulting goo.  PD is still legal in 14 states.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pæs

Quote from: Cramulus on August 26, 2013, 09:05:19 PM
It's a clip from an infomercial, presumably for a parental web filter.

it's the perfect reaction gif for all content on this website
PD reaction GIF?

PD reaction GIF:

Junkenstein

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 27, 2013, 03:12:18 AM
HEY THEY HAVE A CUTE MASCOT AND EVERYTHING

http://www.polar-partners.com/

Wait, what?

http://www.polar-partners.com/science-corner

QuoteScience Corner!

For science-minded people, here is detail of technical collaboration between Gazprom and friend company Shell. Reasons for collaboration, it is clear, are many and various.

QuoteScience Corner!

For science-minded people, here is detail of technical collaboration between Gazprom and friend company Shell. Reasons for collaboration, it is clear, are many and various.

Gazprom-logo
Access to resources of Russia Arctic, more easy to reach than American Arctic
Long-learned tolerance to Arctic conditions; many events of looking in Arctic with men
Heavy ties to Russia political structure
Powerful laser technology for accident elimination at wells (no world analogues)
Strong downward trend in worker fatality following 2011
Famous Russian strength and perseverance
Shell
Good offshore technology, large profit surplus
Brand strongly accepted in Western countries
Advanced communications infrastructure
Experience handling opposition guerrilla in polite way
Bring corporate know-how and experience, up-to-date system
Excellent ties to W. politics (USA, EU) without 'oligarch' taint
And here are precise numbers, for most science-minded, record of...

160,400 km length of Gazprom-operated gas pipelines
Average accident rate at gas trunklines: 0.2 per 1,000 km
500m oil barrels thought housed in Prirazlomnoye Arctic field. $50bn value
98.6% investment in oil and gas projects, vs. weaker alternatives
$5.5bn invested in Alaska pre-drilling communication, permitting, and various
As you can see...
Excellent figures show value of partnership for all people, Russia, Holland, and other.

This is some kind of weird troll right? The "in Soviet Russia" phrasing makes it look quite suspect

Also:
August 22, 2013
Saving polar bears from climate change starts with you!
As polar ice melts, we must do our part to save the Arctic's most vulnerable inhabitants. We are relocating friendly polar bear cubs for adoption by hand-chosen city zoos and other large organizations. Click to petition your city to obtain a baby polar bear.

Same plan as that name+shame vegans site? This surely is just trying to get complaints to raise awareness of the issue(s)?

Or I've had a sense of humour failure.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Pæs

Junkenstein

The Yes Men need to school these kids. This shit should not be exposed until you've had at least a couple of TV interviews.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

-

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Cramulus

Cramulus

out of co-morbid curiosity, I looked up Billy Rae Cyrus' twitter...

https://twitter.com/billyraycyrus/status/372078475856715776

:lulz: :lulz: dude is tweeting about Syria. At least one person isn't distracted!

Cramulus

"Faceswaps of Children and their Dolls"

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rococo Modem Basilisk

(Dutch, actually means "Mama, this one! This one! This one!")

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"